Reviews for Two Wants, One Unfulfilled
XymphosCraK chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Hi dye, just like you to know that I really enjoyed the fanfic up to here. You've really got talent!

Also, considering you said the next chapter will be up "next week", and you updated this 9/8/11, do I give up hope about a next chapter? Come on.. PLWEZ?
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
this story is so great! I realized I read the whole thing without commenting, so just wanted to let you know it is riveting! Keep up the great work :)
Lilliputianna chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Please update!
puppylove216 chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
Please update A.S.A.P
lucyblythe chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
Really enjoying the story so far. I just inhaled 16 chapters whole.
romanceaholic chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Even then Edward knew he wanted more than just an occasional sexual relationship with Bella. They both know each other so well and yet not completely. Their doubts/fears are still inside and have never been expressed. The What ifs or where fors need to be brought out and discussed. True feelings told to the other without the fear of rejection or loss. It's all about taking the risks for the ultimate prize of being together. Because right now they might be enjoying the sex and getting off, but emotionally it's hurting them both. Especially Edward.
BoBella chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
This is one of the first stories I read after I discovered fanfiction. I became hooked on your characters and the storyline. I have now read hundreds of stories - I have way too much time on my hands. Except for the most exceptional ones, I forget the story lines soon after I finish reading them. I have always remembered your story, however, and was excited when I realized you had added another chapter. I hope RL settles down for you in the future so that you can finish this. I will definately be watching for it.
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i love Bella & Edward together
Dark Goddess Mystic Fyre chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
Okay, so I think Bella is kind of a raging immature, pathetic, close minded whore in this fic. Well done for writing that so well! I think with the way she's acting, Edward should just move on. She doesn't deserve him. But if he moves on she'll just say she was right about him just wanting sex, even though she was the one who pushed him away. Sure, he didn't try contact her at college. So what? She didn't try contact him either. At least he's trying now. She just has to get her head out of her arse and grow up. It's not all about her.

Fantastic story, though! I look forward to more :)
xtothey chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
He's cutting her off and she has no idea - lol
xtothey chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Alice really has no idea?
xtothey chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Sexy!
xtothey chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Yes, i'll have sex with you Edward.
xtothey chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
So, he's totally clueless that she was in to him?
xtothey chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
I wonder if Alice suspects anything?