Reviews for Sea Breeze Lipstick
BanderCoeurl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Fair warning, I'm about to start gushing about things others have already said, but I still have to say it.

This...Is absolutely the funniest, most well written/creative fan-fic that I've *ever* read. It takes a lot to make me laugh out loud at something, but you did it masterfully, causing me to hide my face in my arm to hide my giggling, repeatedly.

I too truly love this pairing, & all the untapped potential. They are all *dead-on* in-character, & there are way too many hilarious lines for me to choose a favorite. (But the description of him as Ansem (swimming in tanning lotion), & the comment about Sora getting the girl, while he 'gets stuck with a mouse on helium', was just brilliant... As well as the perfect dynamics between characters. I absolutely *ibelieve/i* Sora would threaten to 'tell on him' to Kairi at the threat of an ass-kicking, reminiscent of one sibling yelling "iI'm gonna tell bMom/b!/i

I really believe the tomboy (but still feminine & cute) Kairi (who doesn't get near as much love as a character) would definitely be able to scold the boys effectively, even the older, more 'macho' acting Riku. I'd recommend this to any KH fan, whether they liked the pairing or not. /gushing
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
cute and funny. it fits him and i'm really really entertained for him to be such a dork.
Anonymous fan chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This... is amazing. I cracked up laughing so hard at the 'Oh my god that is the gayest thing I have ever thought in my life' part, and then again at the 'This is all the rage in Paris'.

Not to mention the Mickey hitting him part... choked on my water.

I love how you manage to turn probably the angstiest (and somehow one of the least liked) pairings in the KH fandom to something this funny, yet sweet and in-character. That last part was really cute.

Judging by the lack of RikuKairi fics you've published since, I'm guessing you're not really in the mood for another, but if you ever do find the time and urge, I'd love to read it. I even decided to go against my principles and review this even though I've technically given up on FF. (In fear of my readers finding out I'm still alive, I've decided not to log in to review... so no faving this one, I'm afraid. Sorry about that.)

Anyway, thanks for a fantastic read. I'll be on the lookout for a future RikuKairi fic, and in the meantime, I'll check out the ones you have available (I see you're a fan of RoxasKairi - not that I mind them as a pairing either, but good RikuKairi fics are so rare I'd have much preferred if you did another one of these). Keep up the good work!
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was hilarous to read, i love the part where you wrote "he'd be stuck with a mouse on helium". that made my day.

this was my first OTP, and im so gald to read a story with enough romance as well of humour. well done.
Adreus chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I think that - well, I looked through your reviews, and everything that I'd like to say has already been said, so... I'm off to look at your other stories now!
Adreus chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Okay, this went completely random somewhere in the middle with all the "character says this, but really means *****." Nonetheless, it has some things about it that I really like, for instance, what Riku says about power. "Light and dark, good and evil. Power. That's all it really is, just power. And the light isn't offering." That part, I really really like. And the part when he sees Castle Oblivion and he's thinking, "God, I hope they'll feed me." Which they don't. :]
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Cute. :)

It's nice to know that behind Riku's tough guy-ness, he has quite comical thoughts. My favorite had to be the end, because he really is tall. And yes, every has got to hate Donald by the end of playing Kingdom Hearts if they already didn't. He seriously killed my ears.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh hell this was perfect. Like I'd expect anything else from you. So funny, and I loved seeing this side of Riku.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Haha. I like how you write this. It's funny that they say one thing but it means another.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ah, this was pretty funny. I loved all the jabs at Donald, that annoying duck! XD It just seems you took everything Riku had to go through and put it in a humerous life. I enjoyed all the jokes, really cracked me up. I think I'm going to fave this one.
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh my God.

This was so amazing. I - I can't even. Explain.

I had to bury my mouth in the crook of my arm a few times to keep from laughing because my roommate's asleep.

I just... wow. It's just so great. I love it. Thank you for writing this. Riku's thoughts are so comical and so... wow. *-* Okay, I'll stop now.
Anime-Angel-Ash chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh my God, that was glorious and unbelievably adorable. Awesome job!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
hahahahahahahahaha

totally riku!
thunderings chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This was amazing. I'm at a loss for words. GUH. One of the best Riku/Kairi stories that I've ever read. There were so many great lines, and you wrote Riku's character spot on. I leave the most horrible reviews, but let me end this by saying: it was AMAZING.