Reviews for On The Ropes
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
It's always so good reading new stories about these guys.

Hardcastle finally taking a bit of pitty out on McCormick just this one time was a good thing.

I liked McCormick's smart remark at the end of this.“I’ll fight you for it.” That sure brought a smile to my face.I even laughed out lout!

I am still trying to catch up on these all of them I've been reading.

JeanneZ84
Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well, we're just going to have to give both Milt and Mark a cheese platter to complement all the "whining" they've been doing.

You set such a perfectly funny scene in my mind: The Judge lecturing Mark on the finer points of bucking up while at the same time Sarah (God love her!) is scrounging for the Epsom Salts for the tough as nails Judge! I'm betting she found them in the files downstairs, probably filed under "P".

Way cute! THANKS-

Georgi
302pilot chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
A delight, as always. I always thought Mark must have been wiped out after that run, but like you said, in TV land they tend to gloss over that stuff. Thank goodness for FanFic! I'm just so glad we have awesome writers like you to fill in all these lovely little details. Thanks for sharing!

CB
rainy day chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
nice story
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
"Hardcastle watched for signs of intelligent life, prepared to be disappointed." I love it.

Oh, my, what a treat, and especially since arrived unexpectedly while I was doing chores. Great spitfire banter and a wonderful supporting role by Sarah. Hardcastle's very selective definition of whining and Mark's more straightforward admission of his human limitations are both precisely in-character. Such fun!
lwalkerritzcom.net chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
A terrific view of the gradually-evolving relationship! You've got such an ear for their dialogue and portray them in just the kind of situation they're liable to fall into. I love reading your stories because they're so well-written as well because they portray the guys as so completely "themselves". I can't wait for the next installment!