Reviews for Tease
*cough* Cloud was awake the whole time *cough*
Toadstool chapter 61 . 5/18/2014
Amazing story. I love bhow you depicted the characters, but... Why must it end like that? T-T
ocarina921 chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
i like this :D
Nikokami chapter 59 . 8/26/2013
I was hoping for a happy alternate ending epilogue as well? Such a cute story doesn't deserve to be made into such a sad ending just cus Squeenix is a (collective group) of dicks who love tragedy... And I was totally hoping for a foursome with Seph or with Tseng... TTATT
ansjovisjj chapter 61 . 8/4/2013
OMFG, I was thinking the whole time while reading this story:

If this really happened the ending would be so so so much more painfull for everyone...

and then you go and write it! omg... my poor heart ; ; the feel...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Haha, I'm loving Zacks inner voice! Fighting!
lilith dracul chapter 61 . 6/29/2013
Damn...wow...sighs time to work on more math...and now I'm sad...and want to play final fantasy 7 and criss core sighs...so freaking sad after such a mostly happy story sighs beautiful
Aurrawings chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
this is so wrong...yet... I can't seem to stop reading XDDDD

gonna have to finish it now!
Kryshna chapter 61 . 3/12/2013
by the way (because i'm smart and didn't log in first) i'm the one who just asked if there was a continuation
Guest chapter 61 . 3/12/2013
noooooooooooooooooooooooo. but i wanna read more. i love your depiction of the characters. i love it. *sniff sniff cry* i'm so sad...i don't know if it's already out there or not, but is there a continuation? of reno helping cloud remember? maybe? i hope so. *sniffle sniffle*
SlightlySociopathic chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Poor Reno!
SlightlySociopathic chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Aw. Is it Sephy's time of the month? Lol *hides*
Guest chapter 61 . 2/15/2013
oh my god i did Not expect the end to be like that. really had me in tears at the epilogues! :( poor reno!
But even with this heartbreaking end your Story was magnificent! absolutly love your writing style and the nice storyline, everytime when i thought that it'll be boring (like when up with zack and cloudy and they were all Happy and fluffy) you managed to Make it funny or exciting again (zack being High and calling cloud all this names... i laughed sooo hard!)
so yeah, i really really enjoyed Tease and definitly will check Out your other Storys!
jgkingdomhearts13 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
AWESOMENESS!
Demona3870 chapter 41 . 1/6/2013
I know I've found a great story when I can sit and yell at the computer because I feel so strongly for a character. When Zack was so heartbroken over that stupid flower falling apart, oh my God, I was so upset for him! The feeling in this chapter was poignant enough to almost put me in tears. Hat's off to you,I absolutely love what you've done with this piece.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »