Reviews for Tease
Lunchbox Vanity chapter 60 . 6/18/2011
D'aw... Such an amazing story; so happy, yet so sad. Stupid Squeenix. I promised myself I would finish it through and through before reviewing just because your story is so amazing :3

WARNING. HIGH PRAISE MAY FOLLOW THIS BULLETIN.

M'kay, so...

Technical/Grammatical: YOU ROCK. No really. Every time I read a story on here I pick apart the sentences filled with "whoopsies" and say them differently in my mind to improve the flow. Here, however, that wasn't necessary, because everything was so perfect! It just all melded together so nicely. I loved how you inserted the characters' thoughts as well, it makes the story even more unique!

Plot: Perfectly timed with the storyline, you couldn't have done a better job. I could sift through and easily tell what parts of the story were what, even if what was happening was from another character's point of view. There were never any boring parts, and the story never got slow once.

Characters: Again, spot on! I think you got the personalities of everyone just right, and I could even picture them saying their lines in my head without much effort. But I'll always give Cloud a girly uke voice no matter what, even if I'm playing FFVII :3 "Let's mosey!" ...mmmmhm. Yeah. You're a toughie, Cloudykins. Random: Zack's drug-induced nicknaming? Hi-freakin-larious. And they were perfect pet names, too. I mean, we love Cloud, but when he says things like... well, you know... He kind of deserves it. xD

Oh dear, I can't even think of anything else to say! All I can tell you is that I very muchly loved your story; it will stick in my mind for a long time and might even spark some inspiration for me to pick up writing fanfiction again, which is something I haven't done in over a year, I think. I even gigglesnorted a few times throughout it and garnered some pretty weird looks from my friends if a scene or two happened to pop into my head during the day. You made the most of the small amount of time Square allotted for Zack and Cloud's relationship to exist, and it was sweet, funny, and downright CUTE. Yes, I said it x) I cried tears over the tragedy of this game, but what you've written managed to sweeten some of the bitterness that is its end. You are an incredible author, and don't ever forget it!

Much love,

~Lunchbox Vanity
Guest chapter 52 . 6/13/2011
kunsel is 2nd class
non111 chapter 60 . 6/8/2011
... that... was so sad... excellent and fitting but really depressing... I... I think I may feel like crying. *ahem* marvelous job though, sorry I haven't updated lately, been caught up with some exams and I got really sick but just so you know, I was still readig (when I had the time that is) anyway, I kind of feel a little lonely now that this story is over but as they say all good things must come to an end. It's kind of like saying good by to an old friend yet knowing they're going to be okay once they're gone... Okay that may sound a little wierd but it wasn't intended to. All I can say is you did a great job and I will be looking towards your other works now that this one is completed
RebbeLi chapter 60 . 6/7/2011
Hello, I really liked your story And I was wondering when the sequel is coming ) I'm looking forward to it :D
tittykat chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awww! ive already read a couple of the chapters and this story is great! i love it soooo much! Tease is definitely the appropriate name for this story! i just wanna keep reading on and on but i wanna save some for a later time! oh yes, a definite fave!
azyungalah chapter 60 . 6/5/2011
awwwwww...that was so sad! i know that zack is going to die soon so it's like damn this happy ass story was for nothing 'C is the part with tseng in the video game or something? wat was he going to tell reno?
Mizu Hoseki chapter 60 . 6/3/2011
kinda glad I saved this for a few days before reading the last chapter _

-rubs cheeks-

wisdom teeth are not fun getting removed... well after all the pain meds wear off ;

-pats Reno on the head-

Yeah I know why Tseng is there

-gives him a hug and coos softly-

Seph exploded and took and entire town with him.

-sits and stares a moment-

to be perfectly honest I was half expecting this to be a years later chapter, you know after all the shit went down in the games, movie and whatnot... but meh! you never fail to surprise me _

though I'm sad to see it end, i was happy to read your story to the end

-claps loudly-

bravo on a story well done

~Mizu
MeykoLove chapter 60 . 6/2/2011
aww, you left it open, so i can still dream of them together in the lifestream! thanx for a great read! a sequel would be nice...but itd be soooooo sad without zack.
bb chapter 60 . 6/2/2011
*mouth drops open* o.o Thats the ending! *sobs*
DarkBombayAngel chapter 60 . 6/2/2011
I'm so sad to see the story end. I like the end. But its so sad. Love the story though. -
Izzy chapter 60 . 6/2/2011
I didn't expect you to end here. I thought you might actually go ahead to where Zack dies and finish there instead. Maybe an Epilogue Part 2?

This was an awesome story! I keep reading chapters over and over again. Really good! Good luck on your next stories!
TamaChan xD chapter 60 . 6/2/2011
You have to do a sequel! I have been hoked to this from the start.
Taiyo-no-Drake chapter 60 . 6/2/2011
Well, what to say? I had a feeling that we were going to follow the end of crisis core, but I was hoping to be terribly wrong: I liked Cloud, Zack and Reno too much to give them such an end...(uhm...am I even making sense?)

Aside for the heartcrushing end, the story was much fun u.u especially nurse-Cloud XD
Faoiltierna chapter 60 . 6/2/2011
Sad indeed. But...worth it.

I do hope you do find it in you to write a sequel or two down the road...

Thank you for such a fabulous journey. *hugs you*
AKJSNA chapter 60 . 6/2/2011
Can't wait for your next latest and greatest thing:)

Loved this story:)