Reviews for Tease
lilith dracul chapter 61 . 6/29/2013
Damn...wow...sighs time to work on more math...and now I'm sad...and want to play final fantasy 7 and criss core sighs...so freaking sad after such a mostly happy story sighs beautiful
Aurrawings chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
this is so wrong...yet... I can't seem to stop reading XDDDD

gonna have to finish it now!
Kryshna chapter 61 . 3/12/2013
by the way (because i'm smart and didn't log in first) i'm the one who just asked if there was a continuation
Guest chapter 61 . 3/12/2013
noooooooooooooooooooooooo. but i wanna read more. i love your depiction of the characters. i love it. *sniff sniff cry* i'm so sad...i don't know if it's already out there or not, but is there a continuation? of reno helping cloud remember? maybe? i hope so. *sniffle sniffle*
SlightlySociopathic chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Poor Reno!
SlightlySociopathic chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Aw. Is it Sephy's time of the month? Lol *hides*
Guest chapter 61 . 2/15/2013
oh my god i did Not expect the end to be like that. really had me in tears at the epilogues! :( poor reno!
But even with this heartbreaking end your Story was magnificent! absolutly love your writing style and the nice storyline, everytime when i thought that it'll be boring (like when up with zack and cloudy and they were all Happy and fluffy) you managed to Make it funny or exciting again (zack being High and calling cloud all this names... i laughed sooo hard!)
so yeah, i really really enjoyed Tease and definitly will check Out your other Storys!
jgkingdomhearts13 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
AWESOMENESS!
Demona3870 chapter 41 . 1/6/2013
I know I've found a great story when I can sit and yell at the computer because I feel so strongly for a character. When Zack was so heartbroken over that stupid flower falling apart, oh my God, I was so upset for him! The feeling in this chapter was poignant enough to almost put me in tears. Hat's off to you,I absolutely love what you've done with this piece.
LizziiLaters chapter 61 . 12/30/2012
Ermahgerd! I loved this story! But why must you end it so?! Such a good angsty story but such a sad ending... still ahmahzing though.
RevengeLovesCompany chapter 61 . 11/18/2012
I don't think I've ever seen these last two parts. I think I hate you now. They were so Happy ): Poor Reno ): Whhhhhhhhhhhhy?
Loved it.
Much Laughter chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
I officially love you forever for using some Monty Python references! *high fives*
ZackxCloud chapter 61 . 8/23/2012
omg that ending had me pretty much in tears, such a great story and I love how you tied in the ending to something that happened in the game. Thank you for writing such a good story, will deffinately be adding you as a favourite author ] x
lionesspuma chapter 61 . 8/14/2012
ok this last chapter tore at my heart. Well done very well done.
Gryh chapter 61 . 8/3/2012
*SOB* You just love being mean to Reno don't you. I've been brought to tears. Poor Tseng and Rude too.
1,173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »