Reviews for Tease
Gryh chapter 50 . 8/2/2012
Reno finally gets some! I'm so happy for him! He deserves it after the way he's been treated in this story.
Gryh chapter 49 . 8/2/2012
I knew it! I knew, I knew it, I knew it! It's about time! They're so cute together.
Gryh chapter 34 . 8/2/2012
Looks like Sephy's got an obsession. I love it when he stalks people.
Gryh chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
Poor, poor Reno. I'm sincerely hoping for a foursome. S/Z/R/C. Or having Gen not actually dead and making it a fivesome. Guess the best way to find out is to keep reading. Review ya later.
Sable Bishop chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Lmao I feel so bad for Zachary rolflmao
Aicara chapter 61 . 2/14/2012
H-h-h-HOW COULD YOU? This was such a great story and to end it on such a note... *wails/emo corner*
kindofabadger chapter 61 . 1/29/2012
Seriously? Whoa. Such a sad, unsatisying end. But...if that's what you were going for..well done. Again, my sincere congrats on a truly awesome story.
kindofabadger chapter 56 . 1/29/2012
This chapter was freakin hilarious! I was expecting (hoping?) that Zack would see Reno & start spouting off endearments about him too. I guess your penchant to torture Reno in the earlier chapters has conditioned me to want that!
kindofabadger chapter 50 . 1/28/2012
*applause*

.Ever. Oh my GOD! Seriously.
kindofabadger chapter 49 . 1/28/2012
Gah! I LOVE where you're going (went!) with this!
kindofabadger chapter 47 . 1/28/2012
Uh-oh! Don't fall asleep Cloud!

You..are..ruthless, dear Soyna! But I love it!
kindofabadger chapter 45 . 1/28/2012
Aaugh! Redo! They need a redo!

How awful, how totally freaking awful! Poor Reno indeed. And, dare I say it? poor Sephiroth!
kindofabadger chapter 43 . 1/28/2012
Niiiiiice! Yay for seme Cloud! He did very well

_ Zack seemed to think so too!
kindofabadger chapter 41 . 1/27/2012
Girl you SO owe Reno! He's being so noble here! I know I have many chapters left to read so I'm looking forward to him finally catching a break. Sometime!
kindofabadger chapter 39 . 1/27/2012
I love how the titles of your chapters relate in so many ways to the contents. Perfect!

And yeah, I would be pissed if I were Cloud. I can't believe Zack stopped during sex to answer the phone! Gah! Good for him to leave the key. Priorities, Zack!
1,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »