Reviews for Born of Darkness
OoKaira-samaoO chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
This fanfic is so brilliant!
Please keep writing! I know it's long time ago you updated this but I really hope you'll continue it one day.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Okay i know many people have say that , but seriously ! UPDATE ! God it's been 2 years . You have no idea how much I want you to finish your story !
I want to know how Angelus will deal with those feeling , I want to know what Spike is gonna do , I NEED TO KNOW ! Please finish this beautiful story ! I'm beggin you ! I check like 3 or 4 time by week ! I really hope you didn't abandon this story ,because that would make me cry for week ! '( I understand that you're busy with your other story ,but please !

PS : Sorry if you don't understand what I say ... I'm French )
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
OMG! That was some start! *-* I'm hooked! Moving on to the next chapter! Loving it!
Le Perroquet chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Update please !
You haven't add a new chapter for so long . I really want to know what Spike is gonna do )

BohémeLove
TheOnlyAngelThatdBeInSlytherin chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Oh come on! ADD MORE! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! PLEASE ADD MORE!
Sweetmaj010 chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
This story is amazing...I hope u choose to continue this one day
arwen01 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
this story is really good. thank you
stephers6 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i know it's been over a year since you've updated this story, but i really hope that you haven't forgotten it!
TwoBecomeOne chapter 21 . 12/1/2011
Pllleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me you haven't abandoned this and plan on finishing it! The way you write Angelus is absolutely perfect! I rarely read B/Aus, but you had be hooked.
Enchanter's Celsia chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
Jen, darling, update this story. It was beyond cruel of you to leave it as it is. Beyond cruel. So update or some upset fanfictioners will be pounding down your door. This was shockingly good. Normally I mostly read spuffy. Because spike is sexy and buffy is sexy and when you throw them to together you get a helluva lot of sexy. But sometimes Angelus is just a sex god, I'm sure you understand.

Cheers,

e.c.
VampireQueen21 chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
I just finished re-reading this fic, I still love it, even more than when I first read it.

Leaving this fic where you did was just mean. Not only has Angelus admitted his love to Buffy, Spike is out and outside their bedroom door. I can hardly wait to see what happens next. :)

I hope you come back to this one soon, along with your other B/A, B/Aus, fics.
Cameron chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
Damn. I can't even being to describe how effing hot this chapter was. Particularly that final scene (not Spike, but the Aus/B lovin'). I mean, damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! I hope beyond hope that you haven't left this story hanging. I don't know if you're still writing it, or thinking about writing it, but please give me a sign. I'll wait for this hell of a story. Just... damn!
TammyluvsEric chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
This is crazy good! I have always loved bad boys and Angelus is the OG bad-boy! gah I have to read more...
ChaleseWinchester789 chapter 21 . 6/19/2011
OMG! Please update this story I loved it! I need to know what will happen next!;)
Tiffanie chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
I love this story. Its one of the best Buffy and Angelus stories I have read. Plllleeeeaaaasssseeeee PLEASE continue it. Its amazing and you're an amazing writer.