Reviews for Born of Darkness
Pain Jane chapter 21 . 7/7
Time goes by, and I keep coming back to this story. I love it! Hope to get to see how it ends!
Caitiebelle chapter 21 . 4/18
This is some of the best stuff I have ever read! Please please please please continue writing! You have had me reading this none stop like a book I couldn't put down - and now it's over and I wanna cry! lol Bloody good work! Please write more. :D
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 4/14
Please continue or update
Angelluvva chapter 21 . 1/14
I know it's been years since you've updated the story but I just stumbled upon this and I'm hooked. Please please please, if it isn't much trouble would u complete this story. Amazing writing, amazing storyline. Im definitely in love with this Angelus. He's exactly how I imagined him to be. Completely evil but thoroughly lovable too. I know some people argue that Angelus doesn't love Buffy but I think he does. He just feels that it makes him weak if he admits it. I mean why else would he want to suck the world into hell in season 2? Cuz he's completely miserable...
cfigueroa78 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
This is a great story! Love, love, love the smut! This was a very awesome chapter. I always wondered why Angelus never tried this route of seducing Buffy. It would have been great to see more interaction between them on the show - aside from just fighting. Spike didn't have a soul but she managed to interact with him. Angelus really was more evil and dangerous than Spike so I figure that was why.
OoKaira-samaoO chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
This fanfic is so brilliant!
Please keep writing! I know it's long time ago you updated this but I really hope you'll continue it one day.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Okay i know many people have say that , but seriously ! UPDATE ! God it's been 2 years . You have no idea how much I want you to finish your story !
I want to know how Angelus will deal with those feeling , I want to know what Spike is gonna do , I NEED TO KNOW ! Please finish this beautiful story ! I'm beggin you ! I check like 3 or 4 time by week ! I really hope you didn't abandon this story ,because that would make me cry for week ! '( I understand that you're busy with your other story ,but please !

PS : Sorry if you don't understand what I say ... I'm French )
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
OMG! That was some start! *-* I'm hooked! Moving on to the next chapter! Loving it!
Le Perroquet chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Update please !
You haven't add a new chapter for so long . I really want to know what Spike is gonna do )

BohémeLove
TheOnlyAngelThatdBeInSlytherin chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Oh come on! ADD MORE! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! PLEASE ADD MORE!
Sweetmaj010 chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
This story is amazing...I hope u choose to continue this one day
Fontainebleau01 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
this story is really good. thank you
stephers6 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i know it's been over a year since you've updated this story, but i really hope that you haven't forgotten it!
TwoBecomeOne chapter 21 . 12/1/2011
Pllleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me you haven't abandoned this and plan on finishing it! The way you write Angelus is absolutely perfect! I rarely read B/Aus, but you had be hooked.
Enchanter's Celsia chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
Jen, darling, update this story. It was beyond cruel of you to leave it as it is. Beyond cruel. So update or some upset fanfictioners will be pounding down your door. This was shockingly good. Normally I mostly read spuffy. Because spike is sexy and buffy is sexy and when you throw them to together you get a helluva lot of sexy. But sometimes Angelus is just a sex god, I'm sure you understand.

Cheers,