Reviews for Born of Darkness
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
Piece of shit fic like the piece of shit author.
mekicawl chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
This story is one of the best I've ever read. Please come back to it and continue it.
Pain Jane chapter 21 . 7/7/2016
Time goes by, and I keep coming back to this story. I love it! Hope to get to see how it ends!
Caitiebelle chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
This is some of the best stuff I have ever read! Please please please please continue writing! You have had me reading this none stop like a book I couldn't put down - and now it's over and I wanna cry! lol Bloody good work! Please write more. :D
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Please continue or update
Angelluvva chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
I know it's been years since you've updated the story but I just stumbled upon this and I'm hooked. Please please please, if it isn't much trouble would u complete this story. Amazing writing, amazing storyline. Im definitely in love with this Angelus. He's exactly how I imagined him to be. Completely evil but thoroughly lovable too. I know some people argue that Angelus doesn't love Buffy but I think he does. He just feels that it makes him weak if he admits it. I mean why else would he want to suck the world into hell in season 2? Cuz he's completely miserable...
cfigueroa78 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
This is a great story! Love, love, love the smut! This was a very awesome chapter. I always wondered why Angelus never tried this route of seducing Buffy. It would have been great to see more interaction between them on the show - aside from just fighting. Spike didn't have a soul but she managed to interact with him. Angelus really was more evil and dangerous than Spike so I figure that was why.
OoKaira-samaoO chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
This fanfic is so brilliant!
Please keep writing! I know it's long time ago you updated this but I really hope you'll continue it one day.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Okay i know many people have say that , but seriously ! UPDATE ! God it's been 2 years . You have no idea how much I want you to finish your story !
I want to know how Angelus will deal with those feeling , I want to know what Spike is gonna do , I NEED TO KNOW ! Please finish this beautiful story ! I'm beggin you ! I check like 3 or 4 time by week ! I really hope you didn't abandon this story ,because that would make me cry for week ! '( I understand that you're busy with your other story ,but please !

PS : Sorry if you don't understand what I say ... I'm French )
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
OMG! That was some start! *-* I'm hooked! Moving on to the next chapter! Loving it!
Le Perroquet chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Update please !
You haven't add a new chapter for so long . I really want to know what Spike is gonna do )

BohémeLove
TheOnlyAngelThatdBeInSlytherin chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Oh come on! ADD MORE! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! PLEASE ADD MORE!
Sweetmaj010 chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
This story is amazing...I hope u choose to continue this one day
Fontainebleau01 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
this story is really good. thank you
stephers6 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i know it's been over a year since you've updated this story, but i really hope that you haven't forgotten it!