Reviews for What If? … An Alternative to Order Of The Phoenix
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/29
And why should the French magicals want a secure prison where that the muggles can't see? And burying their prisoners BELOW the Bastille where it's permanently dark is shear genius! If you're going to apparate out you must know not only where you want to go but where you're starting from. That includes whether you're above or below ground level. Otherwise, it could get rather messy.
Callialex chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
"Bonnes vacances "...bwahahahahaha!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I am not sure if they had it in Europe but they should have gone to JC Penny's or known for short as *Pennys" which back then had very decent family clothes with a good selection and variety. Not too flashy and not too shabby.

Now it's all designer ware crap which we know longer shop there as they cater to the *Hippies* to be part of the *cool* crowd and as a result they are now part of the financial disaster group where they are looking at chapter 11.

Mervens California had the same problems by getting into designer ware ONLY and scared away a lot of decent families that didn't want the *punk* like stuff which frankly I don't blame them.

Clothes in those days was made for all sizes and now it's either for extremely thin people or super fat people.

Wal Mart has been getting clothes recently from India and Pakistan which is much better quality then China slave labor.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Sirius on some paradise island makes lots of sense. If he wasn't wrongfully imprisoned and still had his friends; and Voldemort hadn't ruined everyone's lives, then maybe not. But this? Perfect.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
That was frustratingly obvious, I never thought that the prophecy could already have been fulfilled.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
They were very lucky, I think normally it should have been much more complicated if we consider the house elves and the paintings.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Lol, something that would have never happened in canon. Everyone believes Harry... Sad.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I hate the shopping part usually, but I thought you handled it perfectly. Instead of being a useless comment, we found out a bit more about Hermione's mother and how her daughter resembles her in her no nonsense attitude.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
And this is why hp fanfics are sometimes borderline stupid where pensieve can be found everywhere and anyone can donate their memories it always implied that only who where powerful occlumens and legilimens they were the ones capable of pulling out memories just like harry went to prefect bath fanfics write that it is co ed and often neglects that on thst same book hermione implied that the castle has made to separate girls and boys from doing unwanted things
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
I don't usually read HHr stories or stories that stray from the beaten path, but this one hooked me. I read the whole thing in about a day and enjoyed every chapter.
juan chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
and every home in my story will protecyed if a death eater even try to enter any area in the world the golden army will be there in seconds that will mean no deaths will happen to good guys
juan chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
and oh yea when harry goes to hogwarts with his parents his grand father will be made minister of magic and the new laws and tom will be left with less then 100 while harry with a army of millions with many being alive again those killed by tom and his death eaters with alittle cross over with the dragonballs
juan chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
good thing in my story fudge and the toad will meet their end before harrys 2nd year that means no freedom for death eaters and no toad to bring hell in 5th year by the start of 4th year tom will not have no one left new laws will be in affect that will make sure all warewolfs, elfs and many more even giants will have freedom
Lerris chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
This is apparently a reread, though it has been awhile. At any rate, the biggest issue with this is I saw no big issues. Voldemort was still the big bad guy, and his destruction went basically like clockwork. The biggest hero I see in this story is perhaps Amelia Bones, although even there her actions went basically as well as could be expected. Perhaps a revision is worthwhile where Harry's life doesn't go quite so easily and they both end up hunted and on the run from one severely annoyed dark lord?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
you do know that slughorn could easily saved dumbledore as snape because he has more knowledge than snape and also knew about not only horcruxes but also that it could created multiple times by one individual also he is a powerful occlumens who can hide and change his memory(not as albus or severus)