Reviews for What If? … An Alternative to Order Of The Phoenix
you do know that slughorn could easily saved dumbledore as snape because he has more knowledge than snape and also knew about not only horcruxes but also that it could created multiple times by one individual also he is a powerful occlumens who can hide and change his memory(not as albus or severus)
thonez chapter 5 . 4/25

Thank you...
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 3/16
Good story, I liked it!
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 3/15
Question: Where did you come up with Harry and Hermione's aliases (Henry and Jane)? I ask because it feels like a reference to my favorite pairing in the TV show, The Tudors: Henry VIII and Jane Seymour!
Matrixskater chapter 7 . 3/9
wonderful story :)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 2/22
Taken as a whole, your two What if? stories provide a much more satisfying ending to the series in many ways that JKR's canon.

A living Sirius, a Harry who doesn't have to receive all the abuse he receives in the last three books. Adults who actually act like adults and shoulder the burden, who do not expect and rely on a child to save them, again.

Finally, of course the fact that there is Harmony. No forced 'symmetrical' ending with Hermione and Harry and Hermione married to the wrong people. (Call me a traditionalist, but this was a hero and heroine whom I wanted to end up together).

Your pokes at FF tropes are a lot of fun. Soul bonds, outside of the metaphorical sense are for the most part poorly done in fanon, IMHO.

The prosaic ending for Voldemort is poetic for one who was so hell bent on being extraordinary.

The ending is 'Newhart Show' cute and appropriate.

Thanks.

D. Page Robin
Riniko22 chapter 7 . 2/5
Yes, I agree that nothing is less romantic than claiming that someone is soul-bonded to someone from birth. I find that as bad as those that have people falling in love with vampires, just sick. I did enjoy reading your story, even when it kept having Harry bring up bad fan tropes.
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 2/5
I have no problems reading about shopping when it is directly about Harry and his second hand clothes. I don't see how the Dursleys would dress him that way when they are so fixed on appearing normal. Is it normal to have one member of a household look like a bum, that would put too much spotlight on them. I would see them keeping things cheap and unfashionable.
corwyn chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
This was great fun, both the previous installment and this one. thank you so much for sharing them.
legal eagle chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
although Hermione is correct, that the term is an oxymoron, there is such a thing (even in the Muggle world) as an emancipated minor. A judge has to decide that the child would be better off without their parents, and declares them an adult. It is rare, but it happens, even in the "real world". But good on you to avoid falling into another "empower Harry for plot reasons" cliche.
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
! Sirius was there! I love it! Such a fun story. :)
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hey, at least you didn't subject Harry to the kind of all-day, minutely-detailed shopping excursions to which writers usually subject him ... and us.

Yeay, Sirius is there! Maybe Mssr. Delacour can help him get a fair trial.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
The truth will out! :)
I'm glad that Bones is being proactive about all of this :D