Reviews for Once Upon a Moon
Vickeystiles chapter 24 . 3/8
Truly marvelous and amazing work.
guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
Wow, haven't cried that hard in a long time..the ending was so bittersweet! I love that she thought of him at the end. Amazing masterpiece! Exactly how I wanted the Twilight series to be.
BeautifulCreatures1 chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
It was so beautiful I cried the ending was so sweet the way they couldn't live without each other
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Why do you have to write crap that hurts my head to read. This is just..plain..bad
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
DAre you kidding. f course Jake should doubt your love Bella . You are a weird, selfish, self centered coward. even after you realize Dedward is an abusive emo jerk and You PROMISED Jake, you still where not committed. Jake has every reason to doubt you. I just wish Jake would kick your dumb ass to th curb and move up and on.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
of course and Bella is all "ok Edward thanks for not killing me" lets do lunch! Edward could kill charlie, ass fuck Jake, Have sex with bellas mother and kill her cat and it would all just sail right past her. Please tell me on what planet this story exist on. The whole premise of your story was watching Edward kill Victoria had Bella frightened. That lasted a half a page. then that changed. hen she loved him again. then Jake. Now she sees Edward who she is no longer scared of but she is. Edward who just lied again. who was sent to spy and just said he would kill her if he had too and she is perfectly ok with that. Yeah thats just...wow. I honestly cant say one good thing about this convoluted, incoherent mess. Not one consistent plot detail in the entire thing. gotta be some kind of record
I always try to finish what I start reading but this is the absolute worst thing...ever

Trying to finsh this story is torturous.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
With the sole (and im sure unintended) exception of Jake NOT one character in this little love-fest has a single redeeming value. Not one thing to cheer for. Bella is selfish, weak, self important, complaining, whiney little cow. Edward is a manipulative, girly, little brat. I was actually rooting for the volturi to kill Bella, burn edward and then leave Jake to live in peace. In your story Bella is a freak a mental, screwy kook who loves pain- loves it so much she wants nobody to be happy- She does not want happiness. She wants to live in misery and she wants everyone else to live in misery. Im sure you meant for this to come across as tragic and longing and romantic but please be assured - it did not.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
That was one of the most unbelievable absurdly badly constructed things Ive ever read. t Predictable, messy, and Ive read a lot of bad ones. I am not team anybody. Doesnt matter who wins so long as its well written and well thought out. As long as the plot is coherent and CONSISTENT. S. Meyer came up with an interesting, fairly unique idea and essentially ruined it. Several twi-fics out there actual take the twilight thing and turn it in to something different, special even. Bella is afraid of Dedward, Bella cant leave Edward, Edward attacks Bella Bella wants edward - Thats your plot? Back/Foth/ is flip flopping like a fish out of water and that is not possible if she is imprinted with Jacob. Once the imprint is sealed thats it.. You have dragged out every silly dopey thing thats ever been tried in this fandom, every cliche, every twist, every turn. There is nothing original. Not one single idea. Then you take those ideas and twiste them around until they could not possible make no sense except in the writers head. I understand that there are readers who think if the story mentions Bella, Edward and Jake its the next Shakespeare . This is just a messy train wreck. You seem terribly unable to decide on a direction for your story so I suppose you figured to try them all . Ooops .Fail.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Jacob trusts Bella. Yes he does. Thats his first mistake.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
OHhhhhhhhhhh Brrrrrrother! .Did you have too? Really? This story is sucking worse all the time.
Makes no sense, the plot is pedantic and has no cohesion. But imprinting after all this time? Bella/Jake have ben in each others presence for a long time and it never happened. I guess you intend to pull out every silly trope and plot device you can cram in here. S. Meyer came up with a really unique, cool plot. The problem is she ruined it with her inability to write and her refusal to let the editors fix the flow of the story. You well..nevermind.. this story just has lotsa issues.
Uggggh
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Do you understand how schizo this story is?
One second Bella cant decide, the next Jake is the "man she loves" then she wants Edward.
This freakshow presents Bella in such an unsavory, unlikeable and unsympathetic light that I cant even root for Jakes sake for them to be together. Jake deserves far better than her. Hell.. even Eddie boy deserves better than her. In this story whoever winds up with her aint no prize winner!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Bella is such freak. A weak whiney coward. Wants to make it better. Then run back to jake and tell him she made another mistake? she is a joke. Maybe she can get hit by a bus, free everyone from her nonsense. I see absolutely nothing redeeming about her here Jake needs this like he needs a 3rd dick. If he doesnt get rid of Bella he is gonna have to put up with her crap for the rest of his life.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
After everything Bella has been told about Edward after all of the abuse, the deceit and manipulation of her. after being told that he is a multiple murder of human beings, all the times he has threatened to hurt Jacob (which I sincerely doubt he could do) this looney chick finally gets a clue after Eddie-kins kills a vampire? He already killed James in front of her. Just not making much sense. But hey..its your tree.. Im just sitting in it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Sooooo. Lets see. Bella is told in incontrovertible, unassailable terms that Dedward has been totally untruthful. He has been absolutely controlling and both emotionally and sexually manipulative. He has used vampire powers to compel her to push her in ways she may not want to go. BUT Bella still isnt sure. She still loves him? Thats just stunningly fucked up. No - Bella is just stunningly fucked up. ost woman would be furious after learning they have been used like that. Bella being the wackadoodle kook she is of course after learning what a low life sparkle boy turns out to be still has nice words. Not only that but she talks about Edwards little run of multiple brutal murder like she is talking about a recipe for apple pie. Dedward didnt kill those people to save lives. He killed them to have an excuse to drink blood - NO OTHER REASON. Anything else is simple equivocation.
Jake deserves a human being- Bella aint it. While I'm sure this is not your intention Bella is not very likeable in this fic. she still comes across as whiny and weak and self-important, a coward. Not able to really understand just how inhuman Sparkles is, just how FLAWED and IMPERFECT that rotting sack of goo is. He doesnt love he obsesses. Bella is blinded because he looks good there is not one other redeeming value for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
so what now? more chapters of Bellas kookie back and forth? Between sparkles and Jake. Gee there are only 5 billion other fics like that and only a million other Bella goes back and tries again fics.