Reviews for Once Upon a Moon
well i love jake i want him happy but bella sudenly turn 180 degee opposite is a not convincing anyway girl he was saving your ass and talking about monsters i think jake as cool as ahe is a big bad wolf also will be scary when he hunt vamps . anyway bella is a total shit head dumby dumb charcter i want jake with a girl who know what a nice guy he is and not with imprinting thats really sad in all the fics poor jake just is second best for bella or slave for renesmee or imprinting on some oc girl ugh leah is just not right for him why there is no fic that he fall normaly in love ?
djcarnation chapter 24 . 6/11
10ORANGE chapter 24 . 6/10
Amazing story! I cried like a baby all the way through the last 3 chapters!
Lydia.The.Squidia chapter 24 . 5/8
I had the most soul reaching sobs over this chapter. I can't believe how well written this was. Amazing job at ending things.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/9/2015
Amazing story ending!
Jane chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
I'm enjoying this story, but I must say, I'm with Jake! Bella was so frightened by Edward's treatment of Victoria, yet she's not frightened of Alice and Rosalie? And she's pissy with Jacob because he "doesn't trust her", yet Edward has just broken her wrist and tried to attack her! What's she doing in that house? With Edward there? She's stupid.
Vickeystiles chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
Truly marvelous and amazing work.
guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
Wow, haven't cried that hard in a long time..the ending was so bittersweet! I love that she thought of him at the end. Amazing masterpiece! Exactly how I wanted the Twilight series to be.
BeautifulCreatures1 chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
It was so beautiful I cried the ending was so sweet the way they couldn't live without each other
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Why do you have to write crap that hurts my head to read. This is just..plain..bad
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
DAre you kidding. f course Jake should doubt your love Bella . You are a weird, selfish, self centered coward. even after you realize Dedward is an abusive emo jerk and You PROMISED Jake, you still where not committed. Jake has every reason to doubt you. I just wish Jake would kick your dumb ass to th curb and move up and on.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
of course and Bella is all "ok Edward thanks for not killing me" lets do lunch! Edward could kill charlie, ass fuck Jake, Have sex with bellas mother and kill her cat and it would all just sail right past her. Please tell me on what planet this story exist on. The whole premise of your story was watching Edward kill Victoria had Bella frightened. That lasted a half a page. then that changed. hen she loved him again. then Jake. Now she sees Edward who she is no longer scared of but she is. Edward who just lied again. who was sent to spy and just said he would kill her if he had too and she is perfectly ok with that. Yeah thats just...wow. I honestly cant say one good thing about this convoluted, incoherent mess. Not one consistent plot detail in the entire thing. gotta be some kind of record
I always try to finish what I start reading but this is the absolute worst thing...ever

Trying to finsh this story is torturous.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
With the sole (and im sure unintended) exception of Jake NOT one character in this little love-fest has a single redeeming value. Not one thing to cheer for. Bella is selfish, weak, self important, complaining, whiney little cow. Edward is a manipulative, girly, little brat. I was actually rooting for the volturi to kill Bella, burn edward and then leave Jake to live in peace. In your story Bella is a freak a mental, screwy kook who loves pain- loves it so much she wants nobody to be happy- She does not want happiness. She wants to live in misery and she wants everyone else to live in misery. Im sure you meant for this to come across as tragic and longing and romantic but please be assured - it did not.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
That was one of the most unbelievable absurdly badly constructed things Ive ever read. t Predictable, messy, and Ive read a lot of bad ones. I am not team anybody. Doesnt matter who wins so long as its well written and well thought out. As long as the plot is coherent and CONSISTENT. S. Meyer came up with an interesting, fairly unique idea and essentially ruined it. Several twi-fics out there actual take the twilight thing and turn it in to something different, special even. Bella is afraid of Dedward, Bella cant leave Edward, Edward attacks Bella Bella wants edward - Thats your plot? Back/Foth/ is flip flopping like a fish out of water and that is not possible if she is imprinted with Jacob. Once the imprint is sealed thats it.. You have dragged out every silly dopey thing thats ever been tried in this fandom, every cliche, every twist, every turn. There is nothing original. Not one single idea. Then you take those ideas and twiste them around until they could not possible make no sense except in the writers head. I understand that there are readers who think if the story mentions Bella, Edward and Jake its the next Shakespeare . This is just a messy train wreck. You seem terribly unable to decide on a direction for your story so I suppose you figured to try them all . Ooops .Fail.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Jacob trusts Bella. Yes he does. Thats his first mistake.