Reviews for The Siren's Song
redwolf2313 chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
please continue please i really love this story please
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
There I was, sitting on the edge of my seat wondering how cool these Sirens actually were. Imagine my surprise and crushing disappointment when I find out.
lsutigers chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
please continue please
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
So far she's just a winged girl. There have been moments where she unconsciously displayed her binding voice, but it has really been an issue or key to Bella's problems. I just want to see displays of what a siren is known for. More mythology.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
So the first time you hear the siren's song you are compelled never to kill her even if you retain control of your mind for the moment. There'so a lot of mood and atmosphere but not a lot of character interaction. Still needs to pick up some, but still great.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
It's great that you ease it into the reveal. It doesn't seem contrived, hand wavy, or accepted without question. The build up from the last chapter helped as well. But I hope it goes somewhere. More supernatural concerns.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Things are picking up. I like the little anecdote on sirens. I'm hoping for more in depth explaination of their characteristics and what sort of things they've done to be feared. Also, more character introduction and interaction.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
It still quite good with setting the foreboding mood, but not much has actually happened. It's still quite good, but here's hoping that things pick up.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This first chapter made an impression. It's interesting you have a new supernatural like 'fallen' where she's an angel. The descriptions were wonderful. you really build it up with detail I rarely see in fanfiction where people just go straight to the point. Then it feels rushed and contrived. It's the small details that build up the world around the plot making it have depth like the airport announcements over the intercom. It such a minor detail but it really brings things to life.
sara-nadia chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
please update
SelinaShadow chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
AMAZING story! I hope u finish it one day
Wolf2468 chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
Please continue please
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Nice hope u make more
milagglad chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
hey retoma esta historia
Alyssa chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
So in this chapter Alice says that she has a crush in bella. That's alittle ooc-ish don't u think? I don't really appreciate that part of the story though.