Reviews for The Road Less Traveled By
Kim chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I finished reading the other Road fics in a few days but seeing how this one wasn't finished I am Leary going into it. :) I hate that Andy forgave Dean so easily. Maybe it's because I desperately want Andy and Sam to get together. A lot of dean/oc fics make Sam out to be a tired third wheel or non-existent minus some witty quips. You've made Sam an intregal part of the series and I love you for it! These fics have stayed more true to his character than many I've read. I hope/plead for you to keep going. I'd love to see a season 4 Sam/Andy story in the works. :)
Pinkarcade chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
I need closure! Please finish this :) I so want to see Andy/Sam together! Doooo ittttt!
crazykitteh chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Any point asking if you're continuing with this?
Lucy chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
This was my fave supernatural story,sadly ive been waiting forever for you to update.. i hope everday that U update and please don't give up on this series, u have soooo many fans waiting on u to continue this story, please don't disappoint us. Im serious BEST supernatural fanfic. - a patiently waiting fan :-'(
DeanFan chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Enough with the damn Glee fics! Update THIS!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
I really enjoy these! And I really hope you continue them someday!
JTellersOldLady chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
I really love how you right these stories.

i've read them about a dozen times, and i'll never get tired of reading them.

i hope you update realy soon, i really wanna see where you take this (universe) :)

Sam
nikki2103 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
Can't wait for more, update soon please :)
clear skye chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
UPDATE PLEASE! :D :D :D :D
Superdani4Ever chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
thank for the new chapter!sorry for my delay :(

So,i just saw the episode "The french mistake" and all I could think about is in this story!what are you going to do with it?of course I can't wait!

That's right! Daddy's got you all better-awww,Dean is a great dad!

Uh oh-lol!

So stop giving me this stupid 'we' crap-she's got a point

Dude. If you were ever gonna get lucky-LMAO!

"That's how you attracted me."-very romantic Dean

"Wow. You suck."-LMAO!poor Sammy

"Alright, Andy. That's enough naughty nurse from you."-HAHA!that's the funniest episode of the season!

"I lost my shoe."-HAHAHA!PERFECT!

he seriously looked like he was about to cry-need I say more?

Both of these boys were too gorgeous to be frowning all the time-I agree

WTH?WHY DID THEY ALMOST KISS?DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

"I'm Batman."-PERFECT!

Don't go away angry. Just go away-hehe,yeah
antariangirl93 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
I'm glad your chapters are really long. It was awesome. lol

I loved that Andy just went off in the diner. I'm glad. She needed it.

I hope in the coming chapters there's some more Dean/Andy scenes, just them. I love those scenes when they're just together and Dean is being his charming/loving/cocky self with Andy.

I hope you update soon! Good luck!
JTellersOldLady chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Yay your back writing :D I missed you :)

You know i love this story so much :) Loved your Puck/Glee song for Andy to sing in the shower :P amazing chapter :D

Andy/Dean are still cute and Hot together :D

Cant wait for the next awesome chapter :D

sam
crazykitteh chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
I was so happy when i got the email saying you'd updated! I love, love, love this story and i'm so glad that you're continuing.

The moment at the end with Andy and Sam was brilliant. Will Dean come down and see them? Very couple like. Andy's vision of Bella was excellent to put in and I love how you kept it realistic with the drama and comedy balance. Poor Andy's having to live with the knowledge that her boyfriend and father of her daughter is going to hell, must be horrible for her. Was hard enough for us fans. The parts with Riley was lovely, Daddy!Dean is great.

Keep going, you're doing an amazing job! *big hugs*
Trickster707 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
You know I love you stories and your writing but I was very disappointed in this chapter. This episode is one of the most hilarious episodes to ever exist in Supernatural and you managed to turn it into a dramatic tear worthy one. And even though that is remarkable I just couldn't enjoy it knowing that the episode on it's own is much better simply because we take a break form all the drama!
hanaharoo chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Missed ya! Things sure are getting interesting here between Sam and Andy...hmmm :D haha