Reviews for Seduction of the Somewhat Innocent
Jambee chapter 1 . 4/17
We'll done. Thanks for writing. Kinda hard to read this stuff at work though - lol
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Fantastic and sexy! I loved it! And the way Tony was there forPeter was so sweet
LizHasManyWives chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awesome! Another slash fanfic! :{D
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Holy shit. That was HOOOOTTTTT!
Logged in just so I could fave this hot piece of smut! Dayum!
Well done! Really would like to see a sequel to this though! 3
RamecupMiso chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
loved the smut
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Lurrrve this! Smutty, funny, sweet and it had my new fave crossover/crack pairing!

Hope you do more Tony/Peter.
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Lol, cute story. Adorable!Peter makes me smile with glee. _

Angelwarrior1
lakuniko chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is great! I very like Tony voice. The scene is good but a bit short for me. (I want more..XD) anyway I hope you continue this fic. it look promising.
Anonymus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow, that was hot!

Loved how you kept Spidey in character - I'm glad someone finally understood he could crush Tony-without-suit like a bug - IF he wanted to.

Tony's POV is awesome.

I did not detect a single mistake in here - it's just very amazingly amazing!

And your writing style is very, very, very, veeeeerrry good!

I'm just SO up for a sequel!

Pleaseplease? Pretty please? :3
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow that was really amazing. I truly enjoyed it. The story's plotline was beautifully developed and the coupling was very dramatically enticing. I absolutely loved this selection. Great writing job. I would love to see more, if you ever do anything else with these two. You truly built that relation on a solid foundation.
Fanfic0Reader chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Fatima chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL... please.
shi-shi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
OMG I love this pairing please do a SEQUEL.
NakedKing chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
*pounding desk* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL DOOOIT! That was to awesome for words man!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 5/20/2010