Reviews for Sightless Vision
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Other than the totally random bashing of Jean and Scott (who are decent enough characters though they do occasionally annoy me too), a nice cute story!
xEmeraldStarx chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was adorable on so many levels, I can't lol I just can't 3
ElementaMeow chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hahaha, that last bit with the middle finger was hilarious! I loved your descriptions; they were so vivid! Congratulations, I am officially jealous of shadowcat. : P Keep writing!
Alex Frost chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
More more more please make this with more chapters...
doglover500 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really like it and I love the kurtty stories but I didn't like the bashing of jean and scott but i love the story alot. the writers should of had kitty and kurt be a couple in the show cuz they're perfect for each other
DistantDreamerX chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
that was awesome! i really wanna know what Jean and Scott were gonna do, though... that wasn't really clear to me, unless i just missed something

but that was great, one of the best i've read on here
fuzzyelffreak chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
awesome story, seriously you are a good writer.
XxrockyxX chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow, this was so great! I liked the plot, and the ending was a great mixture of humor and happiness :)

One question though...what was Jean planning on doing to Kitty? Maybe it's just me, but that part was a bit unclear...

Otherwise, this was such a sweet story!
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
hahaha! that ending was HILARIOUS!
Iris Musicia chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh, I LOVE that! Yay! I've noticed that you have really, kind of, paradoxical and deep titles. It's cool.
flYegurl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
yay! such a cute fic. loved it:)
mooopower chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Excellent story! Kurt should have booted Amanda and gotten together with Kitty -_- They were so buddy buddy and all in the cartoon they just seem to fit so well together. I'm sad they didn't even get to kiss or anything. Which is why I'm glad you are taking it upon yourself to make that scene and desire come true! Keep up the good work!
The Peaceful Chaotic chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
hehe. My exact views of Jean
Little Neko Yugi chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
omg i loved the ending it had me laughing so hard that i was crying! it was so great i couldnt have thought of a better ending.
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Kitty flipping off Jean made the story that much more fantastic, a definite favorite :D