Reviews for Love and Warmth
Old geezer chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
It may be almost 2016, but I'm still a sucker for stories like this. My heart is gushing this is so sweet
HoshiNoSenshiKitty chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Awe it's so cuteeee omgggg~
This shipping is one of my otps and this story is so adorableeeeeeeee *infinate screeching*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Love this story, you stole my idea. James may not be the most masculine dude out there, but Jessie & James are totally made for each other. Pokemon is one show I wish was made for older audience then we wouldn't have to depend on fanfiction for our rocket shipping fix.
Absolnite chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
AWWWWW 3 I love how fluffy this is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Awwww
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
So cute, love those two so much! Of course you know they really did end up together!
DaisyKetchum chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love it! Rocketshipping is my fave! ur story is reeeeaallllly good, plus Jessie and james are so cute 2gether!
pinkdogtags chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
FLUFFYNESS! Omg im gonna die from sweetness! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Awwww I love the sickening agnst/fluffyness! Your right its totally addicting!
Rocketshipping101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was awesome. Good writer
samjax chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Sweet and touching loved it. Team Rocket 4 ever! :-)
Kadsiebadsie chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I love it I just kinda discovered rocketshipping and it's perfect! My boyfriend and I are going to cosplay them :)
qwerty chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
SO FRICKIN FLUFFFFYYYYYYYYYY!
it is so adorable. I love rocketshipping :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Please continue...i wanna know how Meowth would react if were to wake up and see. I also wanna know what happens after the blizzard is over. Please continue.
NoNoLogin chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
My dad is a dentist, I have prepared!

*Cavities times one-thousand*

DADDY!

It's actually my first ish day of Rocketshipping, I'm not used to a ship so popular since all of my other ships are really rare (GymShipping, CavalierShipping, and ComelyShipping I think it's called) so yeah. Sorry for my English if its bad :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »