Reviews for Love and Warmth
Smokespark chapter 1 . 7/15
Hey! Smokespark of windclan here!
I just GOTTA tell ya.
With all tha stress of new york i LOVE a good fluff ta take de edge off.
It's beautiful. Can you do one with Meowth and Glameow?
Jess chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Love this so much 3
Tj Holmes chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This was one of the best Rocketshipping stories I have read.
AyyItsKate chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
YOU GOTTA STOP BECAUSE THE FEELS ARE TO REAL.
Beautifully written. Fluff is my favorite thing. I really like the subtlety, but incorporation of detail at the same time. Wonderful. Just wonderful :)
Obsessive Compulsive Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Awwwww! Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by the angst that's in the Rocketshipping fandom, that it's so nice to just be washed over with a complete cottoncandy fluffed up fic. Beautiful, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Dear lord, you have no idea how much the overall scenario reminds me from a scene in a show called "Wakfu."
dudette15 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Did anybody puke? I didn't. It was cute. Great job Solora Goldsun. ;) :) :D
Old geezer chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
It may be almost 2016, but I'm still a sucker for stories like this. My heart is gushing this is so sweet
HoshiNoSenshiKitty chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Awe it's so cuteeee omgggg~
This shipping is one of my otps and this story is so adorableeeeeeeee *infinate screeching*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Love this story, you stole my idea. James may not be the most masculine dude out there, but Jessie & James are totally made for each other. Pokemon is one show I wish was made for older audience then we wouldn't have to depend on fanfiction for our rocket shipping fix.
absolnite chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
AWWWWW 3 I love how fluffy this is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Awwww
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
So cute, love those two so much! Of course you know they really did end up together!
DaisyKetchum chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love it! Rocketshipping is my fave! ur story is reeeeaallllly good, plus Jessie and james are so cute 2gether!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »