Reviews for Two Halves Make A Whole
HopelessDreamer56 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Oh god, please, please, please update this again! It's such a good story and I want to know how Hayner and Roxas's mom are involved with the blood on his hand! What exactly did Roxy do? I must knoooooowwwwww Dx Please and thank yooouuuu!
darkwolflink1 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
more please this is intresting
Crimson wounds chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
This really needs to be continued, -x.

Brilliantly writte.
angry.Katzchen chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
great chapter! x3 rox seemed so cute the way he reacted towards axel actions lol and the chapter was so long it made me utterly happy! Namine seems cool too. O gad I dont wanna wait to see what happens now, the kiss in the neck was adorable! *V*
Moofin chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
WHE 3

That ended up better than I thought 83

AH THAT LAST PART 3 It had my heart beating in my chest 83 Oh Axel you little tease ;D 3

GREAT CHAPTA PNUT 3
miss atari chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Cliffhangers, blah. Oh well, at least Roxas got somewhere during that little outing with Axel. 8D I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Regidork chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Love it, love it, love it. At the beginning I was afraid it would be a lot like "Easier to Run", but it's really sucked in my attention. I can't wait for the next chapter.
angry.Katzchen chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
o gad I WANNA KNO WHAT AX THOUGHT OF THE ALMOST KISS X3 update soon please, its a awesome fic! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
AWESOME!
Moofin chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
HEHEHEHEHEHHE THAT WAS VERY GOOD 3

Hehehehe it got a little kinky there for a second ;D *breathes* "SAY... MY NAME! SAY IT!"

Hehehehe ;D Can't wait for when they are actually meaning it like that ;D

And Olette is kind of an alien name O.o Its like... "Old, ette." O,o *shrugs* OH WELL.

Why did your internet freak at me? D Oh well. I love this music btw 83 3 I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERERR
Moofin chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Yum, pizza 83 3

Teehee! I like it so far! D

I like how I don't know what happened before 83 YAY ERIE PA 3
Tuna-chan chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
I like this story. :3 I like how Roxas acts all angry with Axel and at the end he's blushing. To me, it seems adorable in some way or another. But then again, that's just me. I can't wait for Chapter Three. 8D
angry.Katzchen chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Beautiful story! :D I love your writting style and the way Rox and Ax are meeting! Update soon please! 3
THEendOFtheRAINBOW chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
So uhm, "Two Halfs Make a Whole" Does that mean there will be another chaptor to this? D