Reviews for Giving Up
Hannah Cha chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I'm not sure whether to call that adorkable, weird, or just plain nice, but I liked it.
thepandathatrawrs chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hehe, very cute. xD Definitely stays in character about Sam, and that really is a nice, plausible way to explain Sam's never ending hobby of torturing Freddie. :P 3
December'sRose chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I thought this was awesome. I loved the general idea of this one-shot (and that Sam trusts Spencer because he gave her some ham. lol). Nice twist on how Carly and Sam became best friends and why she still tortures Freddie. Also, I love how this one-shot wasn't entirely fluffy but it still gave me enough Seddie satisfaction. That made me smile, especially the end! :)

Great work, please write more Seddie one-shots soon!

Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aw! The way Carly explained Sam definitely makes sense - or i guess the way you explained her seen as though you're the author haha!

Good job!
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Hehe, I like this. I think your explanation makes sense now that I think about it, because the Tuna Sandwhich incident fits into that explanation. I also like this because it has Carly/Freddie friendship, which I enjoy, particularly when Carly is calming Freddie down after Sam does something to him.

Signing Off,

Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Heh, what a weird friendship do Sam and Freddie have.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Ricram95 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Nice story. But it's in the past, no? Because I think Freddie is now truly friends with Sam ever since there kiss.

Anyways, nice vocabulary and transition.

I enjoyed it.

I hope that you write more.