Reviews for Comfort Me
sparkleshadowcat chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This one-shot is very good and very realistic! I love this episode because Gambit is my favorite character and his relationship with Rogue is awesome! Its too bad they made her together with Iceman in the movies, but that was not the only thing that was wrong with them. Rogue was a very useless and weak character, quite the opposite from X-men series. And the lack of Gambit was heartbreaking too.

But anyway, about this fic. I really liked it! You have a very good flow in your writing style so it is easy to read and really get involved in the story. I dont have anything bad to say about it!

The only place were I stopped and thought about it was the line Gambit tells Rogue. "Why are you crying, petite?" I dont think he calls her that in the series because I think he only use the name petite to Jubilee, because she is "little."

But it didnt hurt the fic at all so just ignore it.

I hope to read more from you in the future. Take care Cya!

Sparkleshadowcat.
ehanda chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
The Duplicitous One chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was amazing. I like your take on this fabulous episode. I watched it a long time ago so my memory may be a bit hazy, but if I remember correctly they ended that episode with Rogue comforting Remy on the mansion's front steps while Jean talked to Scott. I never liked how they didn't add a conversation between ROMY to let the viewers know how they dealt with this experience. This feels like a very believable way they might have gone about it. It was a great read. Added to my favorites! Take care.
X-IN-MIDST-OF-DEATH-IS-LIFE-X chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I love love LOVE ROMY! I also love the original X-Men Series! I have seasons one through five on DVD and I watch them all the time. This story is so cute, keep it up.
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I love the Animated Series of the 90's! And this was one of my favorite episodes. You write Romy really well. I love their conversation and that you bring out their love for each other. Well done!
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Now I have to watch that episode- which im sure I probably saw many many years ago. thanks ;)
Red Skippy chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aw, great!
abril4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was a beautiful moving piece. Love these two...I also remember that line oh so well...Never liked it just like you don't...It was a great episode..it closes that chapter in Remy's life to truly be an X-Man.

The lake and rock analogy was very good...very heartfelt.

Awesome job.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
:sighs happily:

i always did love the part when Rogue tackles Bella. "Get your hands off him!" XD go Protective!Rogue XD

this was unbelievably sweet! i absolutely loved it.

i would love to see more like this.

and while im thinking about it: would you mind if a borrowed a part of your lake scene? not the whole thing, but before i saw how Gambit was going to tell Rogue how much he loved her, another version popped in my head that i may use for a future chapter in my story, provided you dont mind! ill even let you get a quick peek at it if youd like. ;)

this was just so sweet! its on mah faves list as of now! XD

hope to see more like this!

ttyl!
my1lilsecret chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
aww that was sweet :) I really liked Remy's analogy with the rocks :)