Reviews for Blood on the Angel
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 18 . 5/23
Angewomon's should just make a deal with Vamdemon. That way they can end this senseless back-and-forth fight between the team of holyangemon and Damon and the team of Vamdemon. Angewomon could just say no children working under a certain age, servants that work for her off limits for punishment from Vamdemon unless they violate a direct order from him, And finally Angewomon can give birth to holyangemons egg as long as she marries and then gives birth to Vamdemons eggs after that. Also that all humans would be sent home without further harm. She would have to agree that she would not try to run away again. That is probably the best condition she would be able to get at this time she should add a clause into the contract saying that other conditions can be added but those main conditions cannot be changed. With out her concent.
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 19 . 5/23
Barry is a tral storyline I thought it was an interesting point of you coming from Angewomon's Point of you although I do think cutting off all of the male digidestend / takers was a it much and what happened to Rika and the other girls are they all dead. What about Kari and TK are they dead. I know yolie is dead but what about the rest. Can't wait for the next chapter you should definitely continue lighting this.
chloe ji chapter 19 . 3/15
How terrifying... If HolyAngemon and Damien find out Angewomon had been raped, they would be heartbroken and very angry.
Sparkal chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Omg this is awesome
lunar9ueen chapter 19 . 10/13/2011
Heyy please update this story XD I would love to see Vamdemon tortures HolyAngemon
SailorCybertron chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
Did HolyAngemon die? Do I care if he did?
SailorCybertron chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Aha! The food was poisoned!

Clever thinking, Vamdemon.
SailorCybertron chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
Crying while dancing with Vamdemon? Dear me, that doesn't sound right at all, Angewomon. I think that's a treat.
SailorCybertron chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
(mockingly) I will my revenge, Vamdemon! Someday!

Save it for someone who cares, Angewomon! You deserve every bit of pain you're getting!
SailorCybertron chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Bad move running off, Angewomon.
SailorCybertron chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Yeah, whatever, HolyAngemon. You can't win.
SailorCybertron chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Sweet! Vamdemon bit Angewomon!
SailorCybertron chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Yes, good night, Angewomon. Sleep well...you may never wake up!
SailorCybertron chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Don't you DARE dump Vamdemon, Angewomon!
SailorCybertron chapter 19 . 2/18/2010
*sing-song* Ha ha ha ha ha! Angewomon got raped!

Serves her right!