Reviews for Blackout and Barricade Go To Silent Hill: Remake
inbred reindeer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
if only all the silent hill puzzles can be solved by pissing on the nearest wall
Crazybird101 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
You have no idea just HOW much I love your work! My favorites are the one's with the Decepticons. I always thought I was alone in the world with my liking for Transformers. Now I know I'm not the only girl out there!

As a matter of fact, I recently read your Movie Night fic last night. I was laughing my ass off! I love the Syfy channel! But poor Ironhide. Maybe they should add a night light next time. I love your sense of humor!

I've read the original fic for this and I thought it was Hilarious! But this one is even more HILARIOUS! Even though I've never played the games myself I can easily imagine their situation right now. But luckily I've seen the movie. Or should I say, part of it. I chickened out. But I conquered my fear of Resident of Evil, Aliens, and Predator years ago. Or more like 2, actually.

I'm sorry about the probablem you went through. The virus and all. I'd do the same thing if I lost all that hard work. Expecially if its school work.

But glad to see that you have your motivation back. I can't believe I'm saying this but Thank Goodness Silent Hill 1!

Keep up the great work!

Peace!;)
winnie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
there's more...right?
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Yeah, fanfiction don't make sense.
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I dunno anything about Silent Hill... But this was pretty mother-fragging funny.

XD
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
lol yeah 'ladies first' XD continue please
meteor prime chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hehehe awesome. I can't wait to read the rest. More soon please! I've never played silent hill but it sounds scawey... :'

Till al are one

Meteor prime
9aza chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Poor armless freak. Even in the remake they still run.