Reviews for Moon Squared
maryyorke chapter 5 . 1/26
Pretty hilarious read.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 6 . 1/30/2004
LOL, that was great! I usually don't stick around to read multi-chapter fics, but I stayed for this one X3 Absolutely hysterical! Hotaru was great XD She's so kewl.
bunny chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
I enjoyed reading this story... great job! The last chapter cracked me up, more than one.. I found the funniest part was where Usagi kissed Rei, haha... only thing I would have enjoyed seeing more of would be Usagi and Seiya, I really do like that pairing _;
Fleur the First chapter 6 . 12/27/2002
So cute! I really wish I had something better tos ay than that, but as it is...

gomen.

Fleur
A. Lee chapter 6 . 4/13/2002
I liked this story. so ... waht's next?
Bunnicula03 chapter 6 . 3/8/2002
Good, even though ya ended in kinda soon.
Bun-chan chapter 6 . 2/16/2002
Aha! I loved the ending! Usually I can predict endings to stories but this one blew my mind away. ;;
Marni chapter 6 . 2/15/2002
Nice ending!
Cat's Meow chapter 6 . 2/15/2002
That was good! The scene with Haruka and Michiru and Hotaru was pretty funny! :D So nothing really changed in this chapter? What about Usagi from the past? She'd seen the future, and it should affect her in some way. Oh well, it was a good story and I enjoyed it a lot!
Lafarruis chapter 5 . 2/11/2002
GREAT! BUT you're changing the strengths and weaknesses of the past and present AND those darn Plutos are just so d*mn funny. _- OOh I wish that Mamoru was alive during the Sailor Stars. He will make things so much more interesting. Hey put more of Haruka and Michiru and their. You know that they treat Usagi like a little sister and Hotaru like a daughter. They like to take Usagi out and do things. They are rich ya know *smiles* I luv em. Anywho keep up the good work and until you update..Ja Ne!
Lafarruis chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
OK I LOVE YOUR STORY! *Hugs* BUT let's be on the real side ETERNAL Sailor Moon could EASILY take down 'Dark Endymion' and it would be a PIECE OF CAKE to take down Metallia and Queen Beryl. You see in your story you should change that. I mean your problem doesn't lie in the past you see but the FUTURE. Since this Usagi is still in the very FIRST form of Sailor Moon, she can not possibly heal the phages SO she can't even possibly THINK about taking on Aluminum Siren for that matter. So the past should just be chilling since ESM knows what's going to happen she just waits BUT she will stop the bad meaning the death of her friends during Queen Beryl's battle with the D-girls CAUSE if ya don't know the scouts actually died in that battle but the dubbed versions were cut to just make it look like they were captured. ANYWAYS I'm NOT trying to tell you how to write YOUR story just giving you some insight. And saying that your major worry should be the future. I mean this is the 'Just been Sailor Moon for 2 weeks' Usagi, 'The I don't know what you mean by Emperium Silver Crystal AAAAAHHH WHAT? Tuxedo Mask is Mamoru?' Usagi. AND the WOW another talking cat and WHAT 'Outers' Usagi and don't forget the ' What do ya mean that jerk Mamoru is my boyfriend(even though he's cute, like I'll tell him that)the guy that always makes fun of me AND WE HAVE A FUTURE DAUGHTER? Usagi. I just wanted to say that BUT like I said before I like the storyline of your fic. I definitely am NOT trying to tell you what to write, just hinting _-. Keep up the good work. Until next time..Ja Ne!
Marni chapter 5 . 2/10/2002
As much as it hurts Usagi to see Mamoru, she should have fun with the meetings. By her not reacting in the expected manner, it should make him crazy.
Peaches chapter 5 . 2/10/2002
please hurry. I want to know what happens and the only way for me to know is if you write another chapter. So please update soon. I love this story!
Eva chapter 5 . 2/10/2002
the story is getting better and better...hope the next chapter will be up soon
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 5 . 2/10/2002
Hey it didn't suck and it wasn't bad it wasn't as good as the last chapter it was in the middle * everyone falls down anime style* yeah ok bye it was good