Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Moontan chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
First off, I LOVE Thriller. It's a very unique song and video that revolutionized the way people made music videos. I'm surprised it hasn't been paired with more vampire fiction in all this time. The way you wove the song into the story was brilliant. And the laugh at the end, I wasn't sure who to hear in my head: Alucard or Vincent Price. :D

My biggest problem with this is that there are a few misused words and some of the usual instances of spelling/grammar errors and typos. You might want to get someone to give it a good look over.

I turned on my copy of the song to listen along with, pausing for the bits of story in between. Some of the words didn't sync up, but there might have been a couple different releases of Thriller, so I don't know if it will be an issue.

As for the girl, I have theories, but I don't want to blurt it out here, just in case.
Metronomeblue chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ummmm, Rip Van? She seems to be like her, and I think you only made it slightly obvious when you made her say "It's me, Ripwin!" That and at the end when he said she looked familiar...

Anyways, You made some minor and rather common mistakes with spellling and punctuation, but your detailed writing style is amazing because, while it defines the actions, scenery and characters, it doesn't waste any space or time. i really liked the story, and I look forward to reading more Hellsing Fan fiction from you!

Thanks for writing cool stories!

Natsu-Tan
Black the Ripper chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
that was neat. and now i got the damn song stuck in my head. good work.
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love how the title is quoted from MacBeth XD and then used 'Thriller' ( I figured the song Title from the first line you put in for the song).

Ripwin... 'Rip' Van 'Win'kle XD ohoho I loved it. nicly placed together. definetly keep me hypnotized into reading.
Shaun The Sheep chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
OMG! That was actually awesome! I love how scary you made Alucard! Great One-shot, can't wait for more D
Tsukuyomu chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was an excellent story, it was wonderful to read. Thank you for the link to this story it was fully appreciated and very reliable. I await other of your stories with much anticipation and excitement. Thank you once again for the link, it was truly a splendid read.

Tsukiyomi No Miko