Reviews for Guide Me Home
Lokuzi2612 chapter 17 . 6/28
Omg
chisscientist chapter 33 . 10/21/2020
This is a very good story. I don't normally like romance stories much, but this one had lots of adventure and other interesting things going on, plus the characters were very well drawn and the character development was excellent. I'm glad I read it. Well done!
readwritemm chapter 33 . 9/17/2020
Aw great story! I thought Ursa and hakodas relationship was sweet and well-paced. Thanks for writing :)
FelixtheSax chapter 33 . 9/8/2020
This is the best canon compliant fanfiction I’ve ever read. The way you brought the story around and through every single bit of canon and made it all fit was flawless. Ursa and Hakoda were beautiful together, and you did an excellent job with every single character, including the tough ones like Azula. The post canon bits were excellent as well, and I can only express gratitude that you shared your writing for people like me to find.
SomebodyLost chapter 33 . 8/26/2020
I read this on a whim, and now I'm a Ursakoda shipper. Great job.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2020
Omg what a wonderful fic. Great pacing, great characterisation, and absolutely romantic.
Era chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
I have no idea hoe many times I read this fanfiction but I'm back for another round I love it so much.
Says-the-Slytherin chapter 33 . 5/29/2020
I LOVED THIS! I am honestly so intrigued by Ursa and so few avatar stories give her the consideration she deserves. I’m so glad you gave us a story that does her justice, and explore who she is. I’ll definitely be coming back to reread in the future!
garden galaxy chapter 31 . 5/27/2020
Hakoda and Ursa are a good couple
Miyu Hinamori chapter 33 . 5/5/2020
I have no idea how many times I've reread this
matt626 chapter 33 . 4/18/2020
Magnificent, that's what this is. This feels like it could be an alternate ending or something.
sleepingAsAsheep chapter 33 . 1/22/2020
I just read the fic because I was curious...and now I feel robbed because this Ursa is WAY more interesting than canon Ursa. Also now i’m weirdly supporting Ursa and Hakoda. Who knew?
Snowball chapter 33 . 4/20/2019
I'm never the type for romance but this was a heart felt story I loved the childrens reaction to they're parents kissing the most sokka took it the best katara the least and zuko is just in the neutral area bordering on the least it makes me think how azula would act to this knowledge I'm going to go with unhinged. Lol
Lorana Vargas chapter 33 . 3/11/2019
Thank you for the masterful piece and really enjoyable read. I am impressed at how you weaved this story within the canon without significant compromises to either story. I really loved this story, even if it did steal hours from my sleep because I couldn't stop reading. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to find as much enjoyment in writing as I do in reading your work.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2019
I am loving this story so much. It deserves twice the love than it obviously already has. You masterfully depict Hakoda and Ursa and the absolutely messed up drama that comes with the family of firelord Ozai. I applaud your work so far and wish you the best in your future writing endeavors. Again, I absolutely love the way you handle Ursa and her secrets.