Reviews for Sick Of Rules For The Last Time
Jazzycat chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Please continue please. This is so awesome
dragonclaww3 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IT'S AMAZING. IT'S LIKE YOU JUST DECIDED TO FLAVOR MY LOVE OF THESE BOOKS OH MY GOD...

Okay, fangirling aside, I found nothing grammatically wrong with this chapter, or spelling errors. I like that, because a lot of fanfictions I read sometimes don't get betas and that annoys me to no end when there's mistakes... it was well written, and overall caught my attention. This is neat!
Me-is-sweer chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
please update come on please I will use all 10000 characters to make you keep it up.

I Like This story.

Continue.

please please please oh please oh please ohplease please pretty please with a million cherries on top with a thosand pretty sparkles and a gillion tons of glitter dust and three thousand pounds of ice cream and a bunch of whipping cream and many pounds of sugar and beligan chocolate please oh please continue come on come on please continue come on please continue continue please please please.

If you are alive continue.

please!

Please oh please oh please I'm not done yet come on and continue.

I'll sing if you will continue.

la la la la.

la la la la.

elmos world.

elmo loves his goldfish.

his crayons too.

thats elmos world!

oh and I will do another if I run out of room.

uh huh

I will

I so will

I super really will.

I super duper really will

I super duper really truly will

I hope I got the message clear.

Please continue!.!

Uh huh

I hope you understand this message
SendMoreParamedics chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
AH! PLEASE UPDATE! Oh man! I've got to go re-read these books again! Damnit! I love this story! Update soon?
Me-is-sweer chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
oh
Heart of a Music Box chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I like the plotline, however, there are errors. You put punctuation in the incorrect spots, skipped it in others, and you need to stay away from plain adjectives like "hurt."

Also, this is a serious writing website. It isn't good to overuse "!" the way you do.

If you want to emphasize their loudness, try "USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!" instead of "going like this!"

Please don't understand me, I do like this story. I'm critiquiing you because I think you have potential.
LuckyCharms19 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
this was really good, keep it up, this is awesome :)
LuckyCharms19 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i'm glad your continuing the story :) i havent read the books in a while either so I'm not sure about their appearances though i think (not entirely sure) that Emily had blond hair...i could be wrong so if there is anyway that you could double check that, i would lol...cant wait for the update