Reviews for My Dream, My Reality
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 29 . 1/4
Yay! You updated :D You added Kiryu too, which was pretty funny. However, during the duel between Akiza and Yori, I can't help but notice she destroyed Phoenix Amaryllis twice while having 1050 LP, shouldn't that have ended the duel there? I can tell you wanted that part with Akiza being hurt, Mishima saying don't give up, and people stop calling Yori a monster, however, I think you could keep those if you took out Wave-Motion Cannon and Magical Cylinder and replace them with a Barrel Behind The Door and possibly a Negate Attack or Enchanted Javelin. Akiza, pretty much regardless of the situation, will summon her Black Rose Dragon.
Mitsuyuki-Hime chapter 11 . 1/3
Omg, my name is Cindy. O.o Really loving this story so far XD
Johanna Ershova chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
So glad you're back!
Ember in the Dark Angel's Hand chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
Dude, I'm glad you're back :)

This chapter's really riveting, and that extra scene is pretty funny xD
Can't wait until the next chappie comes out!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
loved it!
Thomas Drovin chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
Seasons Greetings to you! Welcome back at long LONG last! Sorry to hear about your long year of woes, gald to see that things are getting back up again. I also want to thankyou for updating before Christmas that is a gift in itself, espcially since it was Jan 1st when you last updated. But we all have lives outside of fanfiction and I'm VERY good at waiting.

Now for my review...It seems the duel between 'Queen's' is over and Tenma Sayori (aka Yori) has managed to beat Akiza by the skin of her teeth. I just wonder WHERE was Yusei during that duel surely he'd have wanted to cheer her on, I guess I'll find out next chapter whenever you can manage it. In the meantime have a Merry Christmas and a Happy SAFE New Year. See you then!
Ibara yuki chapter 28 . 11/9/2014
im not really a fan of yugioh fanfiction but yours is really good so please update soon
Harpie-Queen chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Good Job on this story keep writing stories for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
Ember in the Dark Angel's Hand chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK THIS FIC IS BEAUTIFUL I MUST READ MORE BUT IT HASNT BEEN UPDATED FOR ALMOST TWO YEEEEEEEEEEARS PLEASE COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Johanna Ershova chapter 28 . 7/9/2014
Is this story going to be finished? I really like it, and I t would be a shame if it wasn't completed.
TheCloakedShadow chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
Awesome story! Update ASAP, I don't think I want to wait any longer for the next chapter! Probably the best Yu-gi-oh 5DS story I have read, which is saying a lot!
Adam Arashi chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I'd like to point out that a deck with 60 cards is actually a really bad thing, its harder to draw what you need with so many cards, the minimum amount of cards you need is 40.
Mysti Queen chapter 28 . 2/17/2014
All right so I finally got on to reading this after like more than a month! x) Anyway, I love the interaction between Sayori and Yusei, but I think her moment with Kiryu was even better because it was funny lol I hope there will be more romance and fluffiness in the next chapter!
animagirl chapter 28 . 1/24/2014
How many months left for her? I think they should go to the fair. Update soon:)
Arisa20 chapter 28 . 1/11/2014
Thank you very much & forgive me for stress you up with my so desperate request but recently most of the stories that i have read are gone hiatus or have been deleted, so i was worried! :(
So...Kiryu appears! No wonder why there're so many KiryuXSayori artworks on your Deviantart account! I bet that will make Yusei start looking Yori with a different view and i'm not speaking about the friend one! It starts to become more interesting than before!
I'm looking forward of what would happen on the next Chapter! :D