Reviews for Titans for dessert
I think I just gave me a female boner. ;D
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
lolz hot.
Freaku chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
*gasps* "I know I'm sweet but I'm not a dessert"

SERIOUSLY? I thought I have only read that quote on that japanese fansite of the pairing SpeedyxAqualad, I think it was a doujinshi project or something!

now I know that XD would you mind telling me in which number of the comic Speedy says that?

I'm glad there are fans of this pairing! it's so lovely! (and probably the SLASH pairing that makes more sense on TeenTitans)
Strickenmidnight chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hey there! I loved this story SO much!

In fact, if it's not too much trouble, may I draw a few pics of this FanFic? I might quote some parts, so It'll be appreciated if I have your permission first. :]

If it would be posted, it'd be on my DeviantArt: strickenmidnight./

If not, then I understand! Thanks for the FanFic, if anything! :]
QueenKimo chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
OMG! haha sexy and funny, even though i hate speedy! LOL, i love this Aqualad sound smexy
fsfgfdsee chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I assume that the first place to look for milk underwater is with the aquatic mammals. I bet if you found a nursing whale she could spare a glass or two thousand. I guess you'd have to get it directly from the source though. Ew.
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very fun plot and a very good read...however, do watch those capitals, it can be very distracting. Keep writing, though. There is never enough Spaqua.
EvilValenStrife chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Truthfully, I would've enjoyed it a whole lot more if there weren't as many errors. It caught my attention and made the story difficult to read. I agree with the reviewer below me. If you can, find a beta reader to check over your stories. And it's Mas y Menos. "Y" means "and" in Spanish. Just fix it up a little and write another! I need more Spaqualad!
spiritghostings chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
First fic, fun fun...

My tips ::

1 : Always watch your capitals, that can put people off a good story.

2 : Work in K - Teen till you get well known, then more people will read your M's.

3 : Keep up with the great enthusiam, that keeps people wanting to read.

Good luck in writing!