Reviews for When Good Syndication Goes Bad
FlaFan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Thank goodness ME-TV came along and addressed many of these problems! :D Great piece!
waikiki23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Awesome story! The ending is really true; if we don't keep out shows alive, the just flit off into tv history. When we keep them alive, we introduce newer generations to a gentler time in our history. Thank you!
KayEn78 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This story was excellent and too funny! :) I couldn't stop laughing. One of the funniest stories I've ever read. And, I must say that the ending, even though it had a melancholic tone, it was still very done and written. Great job!
malloysgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was awesome...and very funny! I love your creative imigination. Nothing like this has been even suggested before. LOVED IT!
MistieAnn chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I've got to say, I really needed those laughs! I owe you big time! Also, I have to agree about that awful loud music the boys of Adam-12 were always rolling on! rofl I'm sorry, but who in the world wrote that pathetic piece anyway?

This was a really fun story to read, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

P.S. The ending was fantastic!
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Great job! I laughed throughout the whole thing, although, I never thought of the second Jean as being fat. To me she is average and that is a good thing. By the way, I love the older shows, too. When I think of all the reality crap that is on now and is coming out in the fall, it makes me cringe. TV entertainment has gone backwards over the last 5-10 years and it doesn't seem to be improving. So hats off to the old shows that were truly entertaining!
DocSara1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
BRAVO! BRAVO! I nearly wet my pants reading this! It was so friggin' hilarious! You nailed it all right on the head. I get so frustrated with the back and forth of Emergency!episodes not shown in chronological order by RTN here. I was really bummed when they stopped showing Adam-12 in my area about 5 months ago. I'd really be in a major funk if they stopped Emergency! And I still watch Dragnet daily as well. This was such an entertaining piece. I'd love to see you do a followup to this one at some point. Great job!
charlotte chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was so much fun!
a1965chameleon chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Excellent piece of work! Totally hilarious the way the characters interacted with each other. The dialogue was perfect. I laughed so hard that I had to wipe the tears away several times. Good thing you put the warning in about drinking while reading! I think RTN should read this and take care to quit messing with the episode line-up. The ending was perfect as well; you really drove home the point that the golden days of tv are gone and that Hollywood will never again be able to match the talented actors or the moral content of such family friendly tv with modern day resources.