Reviews for Do Over
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
sorry for not leaving a review when i first read this chapter, hehe so yeah thank you very very much for the update. i'm very flattered that you updated this because of me. :"] *blush
Cascade00 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Omg! What's going on! I didn't see this coming! It's so shocking! Nice cliff hanger! Having my jaw dropped and me screaming WHAT! I can't believe he might get a second chance! He will right...? Cause you have my hopes up really, really, really high! I'm expecting something good! Cause Sasuke been kinda emo throughout the whole novel and its kinda sad... Gosh I can't wait for the next chapter!
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
i can't get enough of this. wish you would at least update. :/ i know it's been awhile, but this fic is so heart warming. i want mooooreeee :]
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i want to cry. yeah im a dork haha
imatwilightfan chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
you can do it sasuke! at least you are no longer alone in the world and you would still have something to live for. do it for hinata.

great update!_
December Ice Star chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Good story!
imatwilightfan chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
its so sad that he has to take care of hinata and naruto's kids that will be a living reminder that he didn't marry hinata. responsibility is not really something a bachelor would want especially someone like sasuke who has never had any experience with kids. but i get what you're saying about this being the only way he could finally be able to express his love for hinata and also her way of giving back that love. and that last part was really nice. Families don't give their backs to one another. love it! _
FlapJack Lover chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Aww, Thanks for the love, glad you updated, I hope Sasuke takes care of the kids! :)
Zsenzsen chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Again, I loved it! But i'm still only nearly crying. It takes a lot to get me to cry. I've only cried in one fictional thing and that was Star Trek: Enterprise, in the very last episode 'cause my favorite character died.

P.S. I was wondering if you would be my beta?
Zsenzsen chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I can't say I love it and I definitely don't hate it. It's one of my favorite stories so far (I love quite a few of yours) but this is so sad. You HAVE to keep updating. I was literally in tears when I read this and I'm not even a Sasuke or Hinata fan.
CloudFactory chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow ! I don't understand what happen ! I was writing my review and the window closed ! What the hell was that !

So, I just have to start from the beginning again !

Long time no see ! I hope you're doing ok ! Does school have already started ?

I just read the 2 chapters of this fanfic! It looks really interesting ! Sad, true, but I wonder how things will happen next !

Sasuke seems to love Hinata really much, doesn't he? I'm quite surprise that he didn't try to fight for her. But I guesse that will come next, right ?

But He sure is more than totally depressed right now !

But I'm wondering, Hinata kids said that they will be happy with Sasuke, they'll be like a familly, that he too will be sad... Does this mean she knew she was going to die or else ?

Well, just another great story in perspective ! As always looking forward to the next chapters !

Ganbatte ! Kissu

Your fan, Enoa-chan !
CloudFactory chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Hey ! Long time !How are you !

I just read the 2 chapters of this fic. It starts well ! Sad, true, but seems interesting !

Sasuke seems to love Hinata really much, I'm quite surprise that he didn't fight for her. But I guess it will come later right ?
FlapJack Lover chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
aw so sad, i started to cry :'( while reading this , update soon plz
imatwilightfan chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
hi!

i've been well, my friend, how about you? i just finished reading through this chapter..for the review i made, it is my pleasure..surely, any author would want to know feedback from readers so that certain vague parts may be pointed out and clarified as well as for the improvement of the author's writing..i believe that feedback from readers gets the authors pumped up and gets them more motivated to write the next chapter, knowing that they have people to support them..

sasuke has pretty much undergone denial, bargaining and then depression..he needs some time to fully accept what has happened in order to go on from that point..the kids need someone to depend on and someone whom they can trust..most likely it could be sasuke whom naruto and hinata chose, am i right? the story is sorta angstyy because the theme for now is death so that's quite understandable..

i shall patiently await the next chapter..take care..
nwyd chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
this is so sad! i nearly cried! will it be a sasuhina? please let it be! PLEASE! O.o sorry about that. im a bit crazy.