Reviews for Original As Far As Innocence Goes
simslovr1 chapter 18 . 2/3
Would love to read more of this story, I wish you would consider continuing!
Anon chapter 18 . 1/22
This story was going really well, I loved the Itachi Hinata relationship! I wish you had stated in the summary that it is incomplete though instead of putting the complete status on it. I'm sure you know a lot of people don't like investing so much time into 10 chapter stories unless they know it's finished.
Cheshire chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Continue Please please
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Ouch, Kakashi is evil.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Politics and romance. A delicious combination.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Why is this the first time I've stumbled across this beautiful story?
Never mind the loss though, since I get to read it now!
Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Écoutez,j'ai lu votre histoire et j'ai adoré mais ne me dites pas que vous l'arrêtez?Parce que moi je pense que ce serait intéressant de voir les réactions de Sasuke à l'annonce du mariage,celle d'Itachi face aux sentiments d'Hinata pour Naruto et un peu de querelle entre les fiancé ne sont que des suggestions.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Come on continue your story its awesome!
MeoMuop chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
This story is really brilliant.
Don't abandon it.
Please update!
MeoMuop chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
"Deadlast, deadlast!" Akamaru seemed almost to bark in time with Kiba's taunts.
This had me laughing uncontrollably.
MeoMuop chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
I am impressed by this story.
The way you portrait the characters is so good.
I love the interaction of Team 8. I LOVE TEAM 8.
Hm... I wonder how Sasuke react if he know Itachi healed Hinata's wounds again. *giggle*
Liz Ben chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
This is better than the rewrite. What good is a story of it is only halfway done? You leave me with no direction. Beautiful writing, very bad cliffhanger. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
JThawN chapter 17 . 6/8/2016
This story was brilliant, you're an amazing writer, I cannot fault the brilliant plotline and characterisation but I can fault you as a writer who is irresponsible. Of course this may seem offensive to you and it is to an extent but I have no regrets sharing my opinion.

I find it absurd that you have decided to rewrite this story so far into the plot. 16 chapters with over 1K reviews...something which you hinted at wanting in nearly every chapter yet you have let down your readers by not updating this story nor the other version which you're supposedly rewriting. I feel that you concentrated too much on getting reviews and not enough on the feelings of the readers and disregarded your readers time and efforts to not only ready your stories but also reviewing it. You have let us down because from what I read of the new version I did not enjoy as much but I guess I'm judging it rather quickly. If you cannot carry on with this story, then please put a disclaimer in the title or synopsis in order for future readers to avoid being roped into reading an unfinished abandoned Fanfiction. You're wasting people's time that way and it is simply unfair to the reader. I have found this irresponsible behaviour time and time again with ff writers and it simply enrages me. I hope in the future you will consider doing this?
Guest chapter 18 . 2/3/2016
I really hope that you would finish this story. I have read both and hope that you will that you could find the time to continue at least one. I love they way wrote each of the characters.
Love your writing!