Reviews for Original As Far As Innocence Goes
xcYellowcx chapter 17 . 10/10
Why does it say complete when it isn’t even finished? The new version isn’t been finished either. Seriously wtf
varsha 33 chapter 17 . 5/19
I really wish that you had continued on with this story and wrote the newer version as a separate story as this has to be my favourite itahina fic. I hope one day that you would complete this fic as well. The story is quite well written and has a lot of intrigue and the romance while slow, was progressing quite well. Again, I hope that one day you could return to this fic and complete it.
Nanakawa Ann chapter 13 . 5/4
Oh my gosh, you have to see me when I read your side-story. I squeaked because your side-story is just so amazing. It's perfect.
Your plot, writings-style, characters development, their interaction... everything is so perfect. When I read your story, I can imagine how Itachi and Hinata are perfect for each other (and wonder why Kishimmoto can't see that?) I really wish you could write a longfic base on this side-story.
Thank you for your hard-working.
simslovr1 chapter 18 . 2/3
Would love to read more of this story, I wish you would consider continuing!
Anon chapter 18 . 1/22
This story was going really well, I loved the Itachi Hinata relationship! I wish you had stated in the summary that it is incomplete though instead of putting the complete status on it. I'm sure you know a lot of people don't like investing so much time into 10 chapter stories unless they know it's finished.
Cheshire chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Continue Please please
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Ouch, Kakashi is evil.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Politics and romance. A delicious combination.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Why is this the first time I've stumbled across this beautiful story?
Never mind the loss though, since I get to read it now!
Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Écoutez,j'ai lu votre histoire et j'ai adoré mais ne me dites pas que vous l'arrêtez?Parce que moi je pense que ce serait intéressant de voir les réactions de Sasuke à l'annonce du mariage,celle d'Itachi face aux sentiments d'Hinata pour Naruto et un peu de querelle entre les fiancé ne sont que des suggestions.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Come on continue your story its awesome!
MeoMuop chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
This story is really brilliant.
Don't abandon it.
Please update!
MeoMuop chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
"Deadlast, deadlast!" Akamaru seemed almost to bark in time with Kiba's taunts.
This had me laughing uncontrollably.
MeoMuop chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
I am impressed by this story.
The way you portrait the characters is so good.
I love the interaction of Team 8. I LOVE TEAM 8.
Hm... I wonder how Sasuke react if he know Itachi healed Hinata's wounds again. *giggle*
Liz Ben chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
This is better than the rewrite. What good is a story of it is only halfway done? You leave me with no direction. Beautiful writing, very bad cliffhanger. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »