Reviews for Original As Far As Innocence Goes
pandasarecute chapter 18 . 4/14
i need clousure gawsh darn it
I feel so sorry for Hinata, her clan has really sabotaged her and crushed her emotionally. No wonder she can't trust anyone and is just walking around in a perpetual state of terror. Her so-called father should be put in Tsukuyomi for a few years to repent, it would be a good wedding gift...

I hope you continue this (I actually prefer it to the re-write), but at least update one of them, please!
blob80 chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
Do you happen to have rough drafts of subsequent chapters that you're willing to share? I'd like to read more of this. It's brilliant and is hands down my favorite ItaHina. I'm following the new version, but its not as lengthy and hasn't been updated in a while. Thank you for writing this.
xcYellowcx chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
Why does it say complete when it isn’t even finished? The new version isn’t been finished either. Seriously wtf
varsha 33 chapter 17 . 5/19/2017
I really wish that you had continued on with this story and wrote the newer version as a separate story as this has to be my favourite itahina fic. I hope one day that you would complete this fic as well. The story is quite well written and has a lot of intrigue and the romance while slow, was progressing quite well. Again, I hope that one day you could return to this fic and complete it.
Koen D chapter 13 . 5/4/2017
Oh my gosh, you have to see me when I read your side-story. I squeaked because your side-story is just so amazing. It's perfect.
Your plot, writings-style, characters development, their interaction... everything is so perfect. When I read your story, I can imagine how Itachi and Hinata are perfect for each other (and wonder why Kishimmoto can't see that?) I really wish you could write a longfic base on this side-story.
Thank you for your hard-working.
simslovr1 chapter 18 . 2/3/2017
Would love to read more of this story, I wish you would consider continuing!
Anon chapter 18 . 1/22/2017
This story was going really well, I loved the Itachi Hinata relationship! I wish you had stated in the summary that it is incomplete though instead of putting the complete status on it. I'm sure you know a lot of people don't like investing so much time into 10 chapter stories unless they know it's finished.
Cheshire chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Continue Please please
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Ouch, Kakashi is evil.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Politics and romance. A delicious combination.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Why is this the first time I've stumbled across this beautiful story?
Never mind the loss though, since I get to read it now!
Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Écoutez,j'ai lu votre histoire et j'ai adoré mais ne me dites pas que vous l'arrêtez?Parce que moi je pense que ce serait intéressant de voir les réactions de Sasuke à l'annonce du mariage,celle d'Itachi face aux sentiments d'Hinata pour Naruto et un peu de querelle entre les fiancé ne sont que des suggestions.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Come on continue your story its awesome!
MeoMuop chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
This story is really brilliant.
Don't abandon it.