Reviews for Round in Circles
Akiracatalina chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'm fairly sure that was the fluffiest friendship fic I've ever read. Clovert and Jalicia were so adorable! And tons and tons of unofficial Closh! Yay!
whiskeyhands chapter 1 . 3/14/2010

perfectpro chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Honestly, I love this fic. No romantic feelings between him and Claire, I love how it's purely platonic. It's hard to explain . . .
take.a.chance. just.say.yes chapter 1 . 8/4/2009

Great, great, great.

That was sort of random, in a good way, but it made sense. You don't see as many real friendship fanfics, you see more romantic-friendship fanfics. You pulled this off great!

And I love Claire-Josh friendship.

And the last little bit of the fic?

"Yep. No more wreaking havoc."

There's a long pause before they burst out laughing.

"No more wreaking havoc? Please. NYU isn't going to know what hit them."

Perfect ending (:

Great job!

asha chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
ay caramba, i'm loving purely platonic, non-romantic-related-friendship fics. especially ones with josh being awesome and beating up derrick.

there are many reasons why this fic is made out of crazy amazing...stuff.

1.) the last line made me smile like crazy.

2.) "hotsforhotz" dude, i think i found my new screen name.

"hotsforhotz: claire? claire? CLAIRE?

nyandclaire: but thanks for doing it anyway :)" SO DANG CUTE, MAN. SO. DANG. CUTE.

and, i'm sorry for not replying to your PM. i'm a sucky reply-er and ff is acting wonky, so i haven't been in my account in a while. FORGIVE ME, COOL NAME CLUB CO-PRESIDENT,

- asha :)
maplexsyrup chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Kind of. But I liked the jumbley-ness and the platonic-y-ness and all the other -ness.

Luffely chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
love it!

especially the 'when 99 percent of her sentences start like 'yesterday, when i was reading twilight...' :) lol

gosh if i were in alicia's shoes id be crazy jealous haha

and u made me want them end up together! hee hee great job!
another moment gone chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Absolutely, beautiful.

I'm still in shock. -Takes deep breaths-

It was beyond words:

Sweet. Wonderful. Gorgeous. Amazing.

I loved it! ClaireXJosh are perfect best friends!

( It reminds me of my best friend and me. Haha.

Good times...

sketchingapollo chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
that made me happy [x

i remember when i used to have a friendship like that[x
Huma-n Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Loved it! seriously! *favoriting*
D chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
you should make it a story!
farizlethatyo chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
adorable. i kept waiting for a closh thing, but i think i like it better as a just-friends fic. and i really like the way you portrayed claire in this. :][:
lovelylucy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
random&jumbled are two of my favorite things, so of course i loved this.

a fic that involves claire&josh bff-ness, cloverty goodness, not gag provoking aliciaxjosh, and a lack of massie block is a winner in my book.

great job (as per usual)
blair is too lazy to long in chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i was hoping for a closh...

but it was beautiful none the less.

very nice.
emeraldeyes101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
you posted this?

that makes me oh-so-happy, jelly. :)

i loved this from the second you told me it was going to be clovert and had a clairexjosh friendship, which i extra-love because . . . wahoo!

""Josh, can I be completely honest with you?" She interrupts, lifting her blue-eyed gaze from the sand. He nods and she bits her lips nervously. "You kiss like a dead fish."

"You are so dead, Lyons.""

even the second time around that line still makes me laugh out loud. i love the blatant honesty between them; it's nice.

awh, poor little josh. his bestest friend has zoomed off to california. she promised she wouldn't leave him, but she ended up leaving him, only she comes back!

yay! josh beat up jerky derrick harrington! go josh!

chris plovert is adorable. :) awh, yay! clovert is made of win.

yay for alicia! well, yay for *your* alicia. i actually like her a lot. and, i didn't mind the joshxalicia in this. i liked it. :)

awh, it's over, but BABAM. it's really not. i like this ending so much better than the other one. it's happy yet i-have-no-idea-what-i'm-trying-to-say, so just know that i loved this ending, kay?

i'm faving this because it was made of awesome, had clovert, had a strictly friend relationship between a boy and a girl, had a likeable alicia, and because i loved it.

great job, jaritha. (man, i haven't called you that in a while.)

-peanut butter

oh, and thanks so much for this awesome present that i love! ha