Reviews for Many Types of Heroes
captaindrake123 chapter 5 . 3/31
really interesting I hope you update soon :)
barber477 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Cool story, very interesting. :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
NixKat chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Like it, can't wait for more.
mailaine chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
its a pretty good story. I think you should continue it.
Actiongirl101 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I need more!
Autumn from livejournal.com chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Hey great fic. I always leave a review after i finish reading. BUT COME ON! you made this in 2010 and now it's 2012 thats so uncool. Now i understand that people are busy but really 2 yrs what i wonder the other people who read this think. I hate it when people stop writing and it seems like 4ever to finish. Anyhoo really good and YOU BETTER FINISH OR ELSE!¡!¡!¡
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Dude you have to update! please:)
SuperninjaX chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Aww! You should continue!
kZ chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I love it its a really good story, keep up the good work!
LOLWHAT chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Update or die!
Ms.Indecisive chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I am hopelessly addicted to your story. It is beautifully written, hilarious, and it has jokes that make sense with plot holes in the story lines of the two shows! They actually talk like they're supposed to in the shows. Way to go!
JibbaJabber chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
please please please please wright more! Please!
Minirowan chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
This is good!

Im a bit annoyed with Robins serious attitude but I guess he gets it from Batman. At least he knows how to have fun, even if he forgets at times like this.

I was hoping Raven would bond a little more with Gwen. Maybe Starfire could bring those two together on some girl outing.

About Kevin, I think Ben and Gwen could have said more to convince Robin that hes a good guy. There are the times he saved peoples lives, defended them in a fight, helped save the universe, all that good stuff.

How is Slade alive? I think he got his life back from Ravens "father" but he isnt seen again afterwards. Also, how did Animo escape the Null Void? He had to build a huge machine to try and get out of there.

Anyway, I really like this story and I hope youll update soon.
LabRat3000 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
ugh!

I cant bleve u lost interest in dis great story
Hell Boy chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
This is a great story so far it defintly has style. I love the drag race bit. Poor Kevin truthly i was a bit disappointed about that still i suppose you had to it do for the sake of the story. Could you please put Darkstar in this he would be great in this hell escape at the end of cause. Charmcaster and Hex would be good to and the Forever Knights. Maybe even Ghostfreak. Ive got to go to bed now see-yah.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »