Reviews for Three Hours at the MVD
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/11
Loved this one shot! He stayed there and missed his number too! Please say there'll be more chapters? Even if it's just a few!?
harleyquinn2112 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I loved it!
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I'd like to see more of this one :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was really fun. I enjoyed the way she lusted after his tattoo's and I see why in you author notes. Yep! Nothing better than a man with ink. Yummy! I wanted schmexy times with these to. I was really good without it, but I wanted to have her lick his tat's . . . lol. Christy
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow, that was awesome! Your writing evokes emotion beautifully! Well done and thanks for sharing with us, even if you did miss the competition deadline.
tonerlady chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Can't believe I've never read this. Love your description of Edward here. Would love to know what he does for a living *painter? ArtIst?* how old? What does Bella do? What happens when they go to dinner? Love how Edward gives up his spot to get to know her. I know I'm prob overusing love here but these two are so cute and I would *love* to know what happened next lol. I'm with you on the sneaky peaky tats. Been married forever and my man doesn't have a single one, but whenever I see a guy with a sneaky peaky I can't help but smile. I live in a military town so I smile a lot :)
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is... beautiful, I love the ending, stayed way past his number just to talk to her. It's the love story we all wish we had :)

katyaleighb chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Holy crap I loved this!
IpreferJasper chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was awesome!
jewles622 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Love love love love looooooooooovvvveeeee... please... pretty please write more...pleaseeeeeeeeeee PS you rock my freaking socks
love BD chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
great story btw
Fluent in Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
loved it!

FinS x
jahluv18 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
are you willing to make this a story. its great
allidel chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is a great story! I was looking for a next button, because I just didn't want it to end. So, so good...just, wow! I honestly am having a hard time trying to eloquently tell you how much I enjoyed that. Thank you for sharing! :)
carina2026 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Lol! It IS MVD in NM :) I love your story. Where do you live in NM? I used to live in Rio Rancho and went to middle school, high school and college there...

~Christine