Reviews for Honoka
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is how the chapter should have been, I love yamato and honoka. It's great! Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Great! I think this is how the chapter should have gone. I like Honoka better than Suzuka.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This world needs a good fic where two people like Hokona and Yamato get together as a couple. This could be it, how great would that be? You should. go on with it.
Steve
missing nin chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is really good. This is how that chapter should have gone. I think YamatoxHonoka is how the manga should have went, with Suzuka just being a girl in his past that altered his life.

Would have loved this to be longer because it was so good.
karndragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is nice. I'm surprised that I didn't read this long ago.
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
good :)
please multi-chapters :)
i like honoka better than asahina
triviatrap1982 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aside from some punctuation and mechanics usage errors, you definately have a great story. I have discussed the beach scene at length with a few people and agreed that Seo could have done that a lot better. You definately taken basically the out of character scene and made it your own. Here, I actually liked that you showed the difficulties Yamato had with his feelings in a quite respectful light, as he really did like Suzuka. I definately see this being a great long-form story, and look forward to seeing what you can do with it next.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well when I read the Suzuka I loathed the beach scene and afterwards after Honoka with a vengeance and that's beating around the bush! Because well after did not sound like Honoka and my reaction to the scene and after was WTF!? Which is why if you see me doing ANY kind of Suzuka fic it will be BEFORE that chapter I can promise you that!

But either way this is a nice idea and a good alternate to the chapter in any case Seo could have done a million times better then that for instance near the end as Yamato and Suzuka's relationship comes to the fore she can move in another way and I think Honoka's presence at Yamato and Suzuka's wedding in the manga was a way for Seo to admit his own screw up!

I like the girls of Suzuka though Suzuka herself did test my patience and I also liked Honoka.
legendaryhero13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love this story and Honoka and Yamato as a couple ; you should continue it into multiple chapters please. Honoka was just the sweet kind of girl that you just love and root for her to achieve her happiness. This story has so much potential and you shouldnt let it go the waste.
Corentin chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
While I'm not a fan of Honoka/Yamato myself, this was a good story. It was nice how you used the original manga situation, and then changed it...Very good. You might want to check your punctuation in the sentence where Yamato is trying to say his feelings for her (there aren't commas and apostrophes in some places), but besides that it was very good.

Also, I really liked the:

/He looks out towards the sea, what is he thinking?

He looks down, what is he thinking?

He sighs, what is he thinking?/ part. The repetition was a very good literary device.

Thanks for writing Suzuka fanfiction! There isn't even close to enough.

Corentin
FyerRed22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Its a shame because I didnt want Yamato to end up with the stuck up bitch that had problems,Suzuka. I wanted Yamato to end up with Honoka because she was a cool,sweet person. I'm glad that you wrote YamatoxHonoka because those two were really meant to be together. I was dissappointed in Suzuka because the sweet nice girl ended up heartbroken while the stuck up bitch that has issues ended up with Yamoto. Honoka was a really nice sweet girl and she never gave up on Yamato in the end she just wanted him to be happy and gave up on her love for him.
DCWestby chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I agree with you. In some aspects, this series is a goldmine of little social tidbits of how girls pick out things about guys and their actions. It also outlines how confusing girls can sometimes be... but the situation with Honoka really brings these things to the front. Anyway, keep going with this.
Hiero B chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
COOL STORY!

and I thought I'm the only one that likes YamatoHonoka.

you should make more of these... or at least make this one a sequel. no use letting a good relationship go to waste.
Gothicmistress101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009