Reviews for Cure for Two
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awwww cute!
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I HEREBY CROWN THIS *trumpets* THE BEST PERSONA 4 FLUFF EVAR! *sticks flag on fanfiction* I enjoyed the sense of Souji's rashness proving that he's just human. And then his quick recovery and the whole humorous confession scene.
LionOfPersia chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
long time reader, first time reviewer.I've been a fan of SoujiX

Naoto for some time since I played Persona4, and I've been searching for great/good fanfics of them, and yours, Leaflett, is good, like the saying goes 'practice makes perfect'!
Joshua chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very cute. Keep it up.
Azurerin chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Don't feel so bad about yourself, I think this is good... Anyway, practice makes perfect, right? Don't worry so much...

Cold is contagious... But well, I think that's okay, since both of them seemed to be sick anyway... p
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
no, you're not fail xP

this is really good. so sweet xD
hihazuki chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Fail? Do you mean pale?

I caught some misstypos, but the story's REALLY good! I didn't expect Souji to faint too. It was a shock.

I had a good laugh from where Souji woke up again in Naoto's lap. It was supposed to be romantic, but I dunno, I just laughed because I suddenly had the thought that Naoto couldn't carry Souji to the couch because he was too heavy. Argh, just forget that.

You have way too good grammar! I'm so impressed! How'd you learn all those hard words? They had me scrambling for a dictionary, I swear!