Reviews for For All He Knew
Ubersupersloth chapter 1 . 4/15
Hang on, if Naoto's first three buttons were undone, Dojima would notice she was female.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 2/15
Poor Dojima-san, his sister must be so scary. Don't worry, Nao-chan's a girl so your nephew isn't coming out the closet since he is as you've said straight as a stick.
Mercsenary chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Poor Doujima.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is hilarious, but really needs some form of resolution in the form of another chapter. You kinda left the ending up in the air which, while not always a bad thing, generally is unappealing to readers. Just think about a second chapter with aftermath of some sort. Other than that, this is always a hilarious idea.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ahahahahahahaha! Nao-chan's a girl, Dojima-oji-san. Silly~!
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That's cute that Dojima doesn't know that Naoto is really a girl in this. I guess he never checked the school register, or watched the beauty pageant in this.

Cute fic.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I honestly like this fic. If Only, if only, he saw the vagina...

You are now one of my favorite authors of all existence. As shown by profile page at the time I click the button.
ace-grafiker chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
HAHAHAAAHAHA, this is soo hilarious! Man, I can't stop my grin from spreading on my face!

*favorites* Good work on this story! Well done. :]
SamJaz chapter 1 . 11/5/2009

Come to think of it, no one actually told Dojima about that did they...
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Is it bad I just said, "HA." at the end?

Naoto seems the kind who would top.

Tetsuwa Shuuhei chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
lol, i really gave a lot of laughter for this fic!

I almost forgot that Ryoutarou doesn't know that Naoto is a girl! And i love the part 'And before he could say anything to the couple in front of him and demand any explanation, Doujima Ryoutarou, a detective and the most feared police in Inaba, felt his consciousness began to slip away.'

This is really, really damn funny! lol again
Marcondiuw chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I think I know what picture you're talking about. You really did a great job translating the picture into words. He probably would notice that Naoto is a girl, but I guess the shock would make his brain stop working, and he wouldn't notice. Love how he would explain to his sister about Souji. Good work.
Azurerin chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hahahahaha... This sure is funny... Well, I can imagine how Dojima must've felt that time... That's too much for him to take, I guess... He has just been released from the hospital, and now, he'll be returning back there... p
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh, I'm stilly belly laughing at this one. I know exactly which picture you're basing this of, and all I can really think to say is you shuld follow up with a oneshot of the aftermath-Souji and Naoto talking it over with themselves and of course, Ryotaro.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. that was hilarious!

'Hello, sister, do you know that your son is now dating another man after a year of living with me, and don't worry because his boyfriend is from a well-bred family?'

i love this line! xD