Reviews for Trial and Error
stacy29 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I really like how this is going. I hope you keep writing it.
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Awwww! I loved it! Update as soon as possable pleasE! I cant wait to read more from you!
ithinkimaninja chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
cool! rogues kinda angsty but is still pretty b.a, maybe besides the little romy meltdown but we all go crying into the arms of a stranger in an ally way once in a while ]! anyways i really like it!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Yay I like this story,your doing a great job.I cant wait for the next one _

Also Remy was the smile in the previous chapter right

" she smiled at him in a way that was completely unfamiliar to him." right :) anyway keep up the great work _
Saint of the Sinners chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I love Romy pairing :)
BlackTrick chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Seems like its gonna be awesome. Totally excited for the next update.
alien94 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
i love it!

update soon please!

-Luna Carter
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I love the changes especially in chapter 2! Beast and Rogue's scenes were touching and it's interesting to see how Rogue got to where she is. I'm looking forward to more especially the Romy, thanks!
Chellerbelle chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Wel, since you changed the previous chapter, and I couldn't remember what happened anyway, I just reread it from the beginning, haha. I like what you have going so far.

One bit perplexed me in the previous chapter: Rogue said to Hank "They're asking you to quit..." to which he replied with "I'm afraid it's worse than that ... They're asking me to quit the X-men." My first impression was that Rogue thought they were asking him to quit the X-men (which they were). I think you meant Rogue thought they were asking him to leave the project. You may want to consider rephrasing?

I loved Rogue and Gambit's first meeting.

Great work! Looking forward to reading more :D
angel897 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
intresting story please write and update soon kay
Katreda chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
It's been a while since I read this fic, but I forgot to review -_- it was nice, well written. Not exagerated... well, maybe Rogue is a little OOC, but it's not weird at all. Over all, it's all good work!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
AWESOME I cannot wait for more please update as soon as possible. it's fantastic i cant wait to see whats going to happen next
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I loved the new update!
Irual chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
great take on Rogue's powers and Logan's reaction to realizing he's been gone and missed vital stuff.

I am very impressed with Storm and Hank as well, I have this story on alert now and am eager for more.

thanks for an eventual ROMY, the anticipation is awesome

your friend Irual