Reviews for Turning Point
AWWW How cute!
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Liked the fic
kdzl chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
MAN, I LOVED this. I know, you posted it ages ago...but BRILLIANT!
JadenTheFangirl chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Aw, yay for reid! he had a nice b-day! i love ur stories, they're all cool and good and great!
slery chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
That was such a sweet little story.
charming2drew chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Awe, this was sweet!
Gothgirlreid chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
aww, this is so sweet, a story that DOESNT torture reid :P
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I loved this. His birthday came out so perfect. I loved the gift from jj. How lucky were are to get to share this special present to your brother. I hope he had a wonderful birthday.

I look forward to Christmas 2005 story and I would love a story about Gideon talking to him about what had been bothering him. It would be good for Gideon to know how much they had given him.
the-vampire-act chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
hehe nice story! i will definately need 2 look 4 the oneshot about christmas 05! i enjoyed this greatly! ur such a good writer!
Parzival chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Fantastic birthday! It had LOL moments, Awh-effects, silent humor and a conciliatory ending that made up for the previous sadness. Reid is so lucky to have found this new family. And I’ll certainly be on the lookout for Christmas 2005 blackmail material wrapped in a story. Thanks for giving us some hints about that. :)
SSA.EmilyP.19 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Great story. Happy Birthday to ur brother. and i'll b looking for ur story abt Christmas 2005
Katherine Von Karma chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hello! I want translate your fic into Spanish. Can I? Please! I will translate the R&R into English for you! Thank you very much.

Kisses!
rinswan chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Poor Spence (
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aw...how sweet11 great start!

update soon,please?
Parzival chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Happy Birthday to your brother! What a wonderful gift, to write a story for him, and how generous to share it with all of us. Thanks. The story is sweet, but a bit sad so far. I hope the team makes up for this and they have a fun birthday celebration for Reid. I’m looking forward to the next chapter, and after that I fully expect another story about Christmas 2005 and the blackmailing material Morgan gathered back then.