Reviews for Goggles
ExodusClaw chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Not bad,it was nice,short,sweet and ,I do think that Rika wouldn't have just stormed out...she'd punch me,still embarrased,and THEN storm still,good story,and keep up the good work Bye
FanAficionada chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like it very much. Good job. I'll be on the look for more Rukato fics, if you have any :)
logicalsense chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
haha. I can c Rika doing this, and Takato as well. Good One-Shot. Eh. Maybe a follow-up shot wouldn't have been bad.
TMan5636 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
StarFixation chapter 1 . 10/29/2009

Y'know when i first wacthed the anime i though that Rika would have been a better gogglehead anyways.
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Nice story! It was really funny and cute! xD
Mark Ryan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I like where this is going, but as I don't really remember anything about Digimon (I watched it when I was younger, but not anytime recently), I keep mistaking these characters for first season people. What season is this? Who are these two?

It's good so far, but I think I'd enjoy it more if I knew the characters.
Raakshii chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is pretty good. You should definitely make a larger fic for Rukato sometime later. I would love to read it if you make one.
TheApex chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Truth be told, I wasn't expecting much when I saw the length of your one shot, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really liked it. It was short and sweet, just the way a one shot like this should be.

The plot, while simplistic, was very good and I think you managed to keep Rika and Takato in character for the most part. I do find that most one shots generally end with the primary characters coming together whether it be as friends or more, so maybe there might be room for a second one shot?

I noticed you said you might write a Rukato fic sometime in the future, so I'll add you on Author Alert. Great stuff!
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Heh, very cute and nice, I like this story. When I saw how short it was, I was concerned it'd be a bit rushed, but in fact it was the perfect length, and avoided overstaying its welcome.

The characters seem mostly in character, and although I'm having some slight problems imagining exactly how Takato would be able to play cards on a table in his room and then fall back onto his bed without moving elsewhere first, there's nothing to stop them having rearranged the room layout after the D-Reaper (or, indeed, for this single game of cards) so it's really not an issue.

Didn't notice any particular grammatical issues or anything. I'd love to see if you do more like this in the future, hence the author alert. Feel free to ask if you'd like any tips or advice, I'm always happy to help.

Keep on writing!