Reviews for Somewhat of an Analogy
Polly Little chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Do you know how hard it is to find Juniper x Grover? Let alone good fluff like this.
KarismaticKoala chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Beautifully messy is what comes to mind when i read this. There are some minor errors that i think you didn't mean to make;

- point 3, paragraph 3. "your nimble feet that's spent" - that have not that is would be more appropriate

- point 4, paragraph 9 (yes, i do count one-liners as paragraphs haha sorry). "It smelt nice." You're writing in the present tense; try not to switch around.

- Okay, so this isn't a specific observation; but rather, or so i think, you can continue after quotations... Well, it's a little hard to explain. You wrote: "...Seaweed Brain," Her muffled voice wafts up. "that you are ..."
Beyond simply typos (i hope), i think you should write it thus:
"...Seaweed Brain," her muffled voice wafts up, "that you are..."
or perhaps:
"... Seaweed Brain," her muffled voice wafts up; "that you are..."
And yes, capitals as i typed them as well

- not sure what line, but part 4; "And if you ever make like the gods do"
I think you meant mate, not make?
Yikai chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'm in love with you.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Very cute :)
Allie chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
please please please write more I loved both of your stories about PJO. Nothing could have made them better!
strauberry23 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Amazing!

Write more please!

-Flora
deletewavedelete chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw, that was sweet :) I might get an idea from this for another one-shot... thanks. ;)

Perfectly ended, all of them. :o Very nice, I love it! :D

- Wave
Adonai63 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww... That was cute and sweet.
believeinthegods chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
How did I not find this before? It's just beautiful...just gorgeous - well written, wonderful storyline and (it seems odd to say this) great layout, that really works in the story, y'know? It was just amazing...I loved it. Really.
aesthetic promises chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I LOVED it!
September Sorrows chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I absolutely love it. Grover and Juniper and Silena and Beckendorf just don't get enough attention, do they?

Anyways, I absolutely loved all of them. At some parts, I had a little bit of a hard time following (in the Silena/Beckendorf part, the line breaks confused me a bit), but it was cute nonetheless!

~Bailey
breezered chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was amazing! I love it!