Reviews for We Two Keep Together
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I always saw them as the sun and moon.
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I know this story is almost two years old by now but I have been wandering the dusty back aisles of FF's Merlin section and came upon this. Just wanted you to know that I love it. It's a truly beautiful piece of writing. The imagery, the emotion, the contrasts, all of it is just lovely.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh lovely...

Thank you for writing.
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OH MY GODS~! How can you only have 3 reviews! I love this, love it love it love it!

It is so beautiful!

The pure love and romance.

The slow and tentative scenery! I'll have to keep re-reading this. It is going strait to my favorites. Thank you so much for writing this!
Narnialover chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was so sweet! And it was the pick-me-up that I needed after reading a rather depressing Merlin fic, but moving on. I love how you wrote this and the descriptions you put it had me imagining everything in my mind's eye. And I love that little hint that Merlin's eyes will be permanently gold, how cool would that be?

And, just as a side note and a mood killer, when you said that Arthur contemplated putting the sun into his crest, I couldn't help but picture the King Arthur's crest/sun/symbol from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It made me giggle lmao.
LadyFromPoland chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It's a lovely story. So cute and beautiful. Just perfect!
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That's a great story!

It's so sweet and lovely.

Great job, keep up the good work!