Reviews for Mommy Fearest
Becca chapter 1 . 6/11
Hi, I really enjoyed it. She should stay with the other mother!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 2 . 1/21
I like this story. I loved how you made how even though she went back, the part of the other mother that loved her followed and replaced her real mother's boring, stern and dull personality. Nice work on this.
Yo chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
NONONONONONO! MAKE HER STAY! MAKE THE OTHER MOTHER FORCE HER TO STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (sorry, getting emotional here)
coraline5555 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
wow that was kind of harsh what the other mother did but cute story though)
Othercat5 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
The end was the saddest thing EVER! :'( But that was AWSOME XD Excellent story keep up the good work!
cheeseisnice chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
this is probably the best alternate ending for the film ive ever read

please expand on this chapter cos i want to see what happens over the years with coraline and her new mother

yes it is that good
Eryk Lestrange chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
bittersweet...

will Coraline ever grow old?
Eryk Lestrange chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
that was sweet, but I think Coraline should've stayed with the Other Mother
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
aww, that was so sad
wandamarie chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
wow it is a good one it is a good story and chapter thanks you for sharing you talents
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
Lily chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO WYBIE AND CORALINE! PLEASE MAKE A 4TH CHAPTER! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Noah Nimportant chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I'm not going to lie to you like the rest of the reviewers: The first chapter (and/or the first three fourths of that chapter) of the story was the only engrossing part of it. There are people in this world who use their talents to satisfy other people, there are others who use it to satisfy themselves. And above all of them, there's people like us: who use it to satisfy both ourselves and other people (but mostly ourselves of course!). You're story was well put and like I sai, reading it more than one would've done me good! Great Job!

(BTW, or P.S., have you ever read "Rika's Punishment" or "A midnight lesson request"? cause their's and your story are extremely similar in ways! Just checking)
my-dear-fangirl chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
here's an idea for a different ending! (You don't have to use it I just wanted to point it out.) if Coraline left but the good parts of the Other parents WEREN'T brought through...But Other Wybie's WAS! If she cant have her parents like that she'd at least deserve a friend that'd listen to her.