Reviews for Aragorn's Secret
Haha, brilliant!
Ralinmil chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That was really funny.
Digestive-biscuit chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Lol, loved the terms and conditions bit, and damn i need ot go slay some orcs, 106 calories each? send me to helmsdeep :) seriously though, funny, made me laugh. Love it :)
Glimmerous chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hey, Aragorn gave some good skin care advice. So that's why his face is always covered in mud! I especially like his "Terms and Conditions". For some reason, I can totally imagine this scene in my mind. Great story! : D
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Inwe Nolatari chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I believe he should have had a rock or boulder to stand on when delivering the speech. It always ads to the power you have when you're taller than everyone else.

This made me giggle considerably, my friend. Well done.

Borednbrowsing chapter 1 . 10/6/2009

"“Terms and conditions apply. Offer excludes Elves (like they need it), orcs and Dwarves (they’re a lost cause). Effects may vary if NOT a man of Númenor. Offer ends when I become King of Gondor,” Aragon added quickly in an undertone."
aotearoan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Awesome! Wickedly funny and unexpected. I love the way he sells it, and the reactions of Eowyn, legolas and Gimli at the end!
thessan11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
*snigger* BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA! This one was awsome!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Kahlee chapter 1 . 8/2/2009

i was a bit 'wary' (if that is the right word) when i first started to read this fanfic, but as it continued it got better.

i particulary liked the 'terms and conditions'... "offer end when i become king of Gondor". rofl.

please write some along the same vein!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
LOL! Very funny! Thanks for writing what I've been thinking about for years!
milou8 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Brilliant! Just brilliant! I was laughing the entire time. Good job!
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 8/1/2009

Holy God, even *I* didn't that one coming! 0.o Hehheh, in one word, hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing through the whole piece! Now, I'm off to refer this to more people...