Reviews for Sheltered
Kawaii!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love this. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :3
pretty in orange chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Karin was very quiet in this. I'm not complaining, just observing. Overall, it was very cute. I could just picture them standing under that umbrella, kissing. :) I would love to see an Epilogue or a Sequel to it, honestly.
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I don't really read SuiKarin fics but I have to say, I loved this one. xD It was very well written and very cute. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw so cute! X3 *jumps in happiness at the ultimate cuteness* Yay for Suigetsu and Karin. XD Very fast and all but so much fluff it makes up for it. ;P Love it~
P'tite-Yume chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So swet i loved it !
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aww how sweet! Finally Karin sees that Suigetsu is out there and Sasuke isn't everything! I loved it! One of the best SuiKa Fanfics I've read. You rock Veroixon!
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Love it. So sweet. 3
AvarageJane chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this was amazing!

i loved it.

the ending is perfect in my opinion
kattylin chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
beautiful.
existence555 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
aw this is really cute :)

i love how she just states it like, "You love me." hehe

great job
Rui Amano chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Nice story.
Knopes chapter 1 . 9/2/2009

CHEERS TO SUIKA! 3

They're so uber cute. x)
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You know what, I always wonder why when it's a KarinXsomebody fic, it doesn't get much reviews. People are too biased these days.

I like this very much. Suigetsu is reallyreally awesome and Karin's amazing too...'cept when she starts harassing Sasuke in the manga. But other than that she's really cool.

Anyway.

This is a nice story, automatic fave :D
zzzDASDFGHzzzz chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OhMyGosh, Tears of happiness came to my eyes at the last sentence. I'm adding your story to my SuiKa community :)