Reviews for It's Only Us
purpleprincessparty chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
That was pretty cool.

Great story!
Chibiyu chapter 15 . 5/20/2010

woohoo major cliffhanger there but I expected it would turn out bad.

*Sigh* love it, update soon!
purpleprincessparty chapter 11 . 5/13/2010
poor Joe! Please update.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2010

I also need a barf bag and some mind bleach as well because you can't keep your fucking wet dreams to yourself!

It is rather disgusting for you to post your wet dreams about the Jonases online for 6 billion people to see. The internet is global, not just you little clique. People in Sri Lanka are laughing at this just like in Somalia and Brazil and Japan. How do you like the thought of girls of where you are from being seen as shallow and dumb that worship the Jonas Brothers and like to show the world how they want to fuck them. Fics like this give women everywhere a bad name.

You do know fics like this aren't allowed on the site?

Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

FFN about 5 or 6 years ago allowed real person and bandfics on this site but do to the threats of legal action, they stopped allowing it. Now if it seems to the world that FFN totally ignored the requests to ban it and legal action WILL take place and WILL most likely SHUT THE SITE DOWN. Now I checked your profile and you have many other non JB fics in your favs. If the site shuts down, MILLIONS GLOBALLY will be deprived of their enjoyment of reading the fics they love because some decided not to read the rules. :(

However there are other sites like Mibba,Deviantart,and Livejournal that WILL accept JB fics in fact a JB RPF community has been created on LiveJournal. It accepts all types of Jonas writing though it will be moderated.

http(:/) .com(/)jonasrpf(/)profile

All you have to do is remove the paratheses. :D

Remove this before the admin do!
special agent Ali chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
good chapter, like the girls name and poor Joey, my poor Joey
special agent Ali chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Poor Kev, he's got to take care of his brothers now but he's the best big brother ever ;)
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
wow I can't believe this story didn't get reviews. I'll make you feel better then, I know I hate when I work hard and no one seems to care.

I love the bickering that was cute and this was so sad that the parents died but I know the boys will get through it together :)