Reviews for Loyalty
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 4/22
Damn. This is so good! There's a lot of detail and it's very well-written-I especially loved the detail with Jimmy Novak and the signature. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Was that... was that a Doctor Who reference?
Living in a fantasy chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
You write them very well and keep them very IC.
ariex04 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
This story is good. I like your characterizations of Cas and Dean, and how Dean couldn't tell Sam anything. Nice job with this!
Laura of Maychoria chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Great story! Very well-written, and interesting plot. I enjoyed it very much.
1shot chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I enjoyed this - I particularly liked the detail about Cas having things in his pockets!
nannon chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
really nice story.
Fantasygirl721 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Wow, that was an excellent little filler fic. First of all, thank you so much for writing a Dean and Cas story that wasn't slash, that is much appreciated! And the story was so very good, and the characterizations well done. Great work!
Ster1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Enjoyed how you delved into the different angelic factions. And great job portraying the tense atmosphere of both Dean and Castiel hiding, as well as fighting. Terrific fic-thanks for posting it!
aurora chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
hehe the ending is so typical of castiel! I do hope he recovers.

you've done an awesome job with this story - you really get into the heads of the characters and write them so well!
Psychee chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
This was a wonderful story-the conception, plotting, everything made it enjoyable. I particularly liked your reason for Lucifer's Fall. It was so in keeping with the current show's angel cannon.

Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Terrific fic: you really have just a grasp of the characters and their voices. I love how you're continuing to explore the relationship between Dean and Castiel. It's easy to imagine Dean's initial distrust and his confusion when his preconceptions are shaken.

Looking forward to reading more tomorrow!
Nabichan Saotome chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Really interesting and entertaining \o/ Love your portrayal of Dean.
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great start to the story! Another angel attacking Dean was something I didn't expect. It's a great excuse for Dean and Cas to spend some more time together :) Which, by the way, great interaction between the two. And nice take on Dean handling the issue of Jimmy.
aurora chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
yay! another dean/cas story! nice to see their relationship developing.

just one little problem - wouldn't jimmy's credit card have "james novack" instead of jimmy?

looking forward to the rest of the story!