Reviews for Piercings
Guest chapter 1 . 9h
Hot hot hot!
Slut
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I am jut so glad they are together and it's Edward that she's with I was scared for a minute it was that stupid Jacob she wouldn't give up but this is better she belongs with Edward now an forever thi is the way it suppose to be THANK YOU
sarah martin chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
haahahahah loved it funny and hot
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
It was really nice! Thanks for sharing!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Lol. Great thanks
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
hot fun and super cute, it was amazing! :)
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,951.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Carrie Garcia chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I dont usually read o/s but I did read this and I loved it. I wish there were more stories out there with tatts and piercings. I find it very erotic. Great story.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I loved this! Funny and sweet all rolled into one. ;)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved it.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
loved the relationship between the two!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hot hot hot! I loved the best friends to lovers aspect of this!
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
;) loved this
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
No matter to me, I missed that contest too as I wasn't reading FF yet...this was cute, sweet, funny, and oh so hot! I know, cliche words, but still...gonna read the SB outtakes next...