Reviews for Piercings
utfan23456 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
haha omg one of the best stories ever dude like seriously

you had the funny shit and the romantic shit!

amazing job!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Loved it it was funny and hot
everywheresky chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
You did an awesome job with this. Oh how I love pierced hot! Love how you made it hot and funny at the same win!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i am so glad i found this! too bad you missed the contest... i did too! Love these two and their sense of humor... would love to see more!
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
LOL this story made me die laughing so many times! im guessing its not gonna conitnue but if it did that would be awesome!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
great job
2footprints chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hilarious! Lol, so funny and i love reading this bella and edward. what a relief from all the angst!
cheekycharlie chapter 1 . 10/12/2009

Love this version of Edward.

You rock!
RKinNY chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was great, thanks for posting.
beeMcVee chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
this is hilarious and really fucking hot. good job.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hey this is funny and hot at the same time. Next time submit your story a day before the deadline so we can vote for your story.
orangekitty160 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
babyot chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Bummer that you didn't get this posted in time for the contest, but it was a buttload of fun to read anyway! I loved the easy banter between these two and the snarky goodness. I loved Edward's description of his epiphany when finally touching Birdy's kitty. This one put a smile on my face from the start and kept it there til the end. Thanks for posting it anyway and entertaining me so thoroughly.
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hot indeed.

Loved it. Love other things you've written as well. I'm sure this would have been quite the contender had it been entered.

Amazing. But you're not surprised are you?

Thank you for sharing, it made my night.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
HOLY SHIT, I definitely would have voted for that one. great job(:
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »