Reviews for Piercings
ThinksToWrite chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Gah.

That was funny and , well, hot.

God, they're so hilarious. I swear, this is the funniest story in the contest. haha. Sad though, you haven't submitted it. It would have won!;D

Favorite lines:

“Fuck! No! Dammit, I was supposed to tell you first! Shit, quick, take it back and let me go first.”

“I’m serious. No noises, no giggling or snorting or sniffling or anything. No noise. I’ll fuck it up if you make noise. God you smell good, too; too bad you can’t turn that shit off.”

Fucking funny!;D Love it!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Interesting, liked the interaction.
russiandoll81 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Loved it! Very funny too! I love it that they were friends already and all the piercings were hot. I would totally read this if you ever turned it into a real story. :)
EdwardsCandyCane chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Man you should make this into a story. I would worship it!
nanavette chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hot!
trimee chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aw!
afs23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ung, that was fooking amazing, ok so here, i'm going to beg and i mean a down on my knees kinda beg. Please, please please, continue this, like write a prequel to this one shot, i'd be so stupidly cool D. Rofl, i just realised how rude it is toask for that kinda shit, but oh well, i freakin loved it anyway. So yeah, ignore my request, if u don't feel like doing it, i just thing it would be the coolest thing ever written :P. x
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Truly great story. Really liked how at first you couldn't tell who was talking to Bella and asking to choose one or the other. Great characterzations and I effing love the piercings, perfect.

So how tall is KS and how tall was MA anyway? LOL, JK JK.
Melissa612 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aww sorry you missed the deadline. This was really good, I would have totally voted for you! lol.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
OMG, I am just sitting here with my mouth open. I have no words. And just know, that NEVER happens. Amazing one-shot. And, I just googled the piercings - first thought "ouch", second thought "nice". Loved it.
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great one shot! Thanks!
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Yep, already wiki'd after reading CW&IA a couple of days ago. Still a bit crosseyed. Goodness.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nicely done..to bad you missed the deadline but glad you posted it anyways
Kmserenity chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
LOL! So good. That was a random act of randomness, but funny as shit. Thx!
JustARead chapter 1 . 8/6/2009