Reviews for Piercings
Rae2404 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow, I don't have any piercings or tatoos, I've never been interested in those but I really enjoyed reading that first chapter. Those two characters are quite fun and the way Edward thinks is really crazy. I'll stick to this story and I'll wait for next chapter to come. ;-)
edmom chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
SO SORRY IT DIDN'T MAKE IT IN THE CONTEST I LOVE IT

I READ YOUR PROFILE THIS - Every time you review with the words "Update" and "Now"...

God kills a kitten

MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF - I HAD TO STOP AND WAS LIKE DID I JUST READ THAT RIGHT AND THEN OMG LOL
Tsumii chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"I might have cried a little at the end, but that was probably just my imagination." ahahhahaha omg this was hilarious and amazing good job!
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm kind of in love with that piercing and lamenting the fact that I'll never get to feel it for myself. *sigh*

This was funny and cute and oh, I just kind of loved it. Hah, I can just see Edward being a little dick to all her boyfriends in the interest of making them break up without doing anything incriminating.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOVE the banter!
squarepancake chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
His reaction to her declaration of love is what sealed this story for me. Very hot and fun.
jktwi chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
gd chap r u continuing it? liked the piercing aspect of it cant wait 2 see what happens

-jkp
cshorte chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
LOVED IT!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You're that shit (the Apadravya) was definitely HOT! as was this fic. Loved them as best friends and as for Bella attempting to date others, let's say that she learned it gets not better than Edward. Loved how they flowed together, their back-talking at each other had me cracking up all the way, aside from the mentioning of Edward's piercing, picturing that just made my girly parts happy and made have a sudden urge for a cold shower... Thanks for writing!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was HOT!

I Wikied that piercing thing and all I can say is YOWCH!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This one-shot was fuckhot and fucktastic. Thanks for sharing.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hell yes, I Wikied it, earlier today while reading hunterhunting's "Clipped Wings". I had NO idea about this stuff. Very hot. Great story - would have done well in the comp, but no worries, maybe you can turn it into a whole story.
ellis1516 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
awesome story x
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
“Wow, you managed to break up with Assdam, show me your hood piercing, declare your love for me, then experience the true awesomeness that is my cock all under a three hour time frame. Good job, Birdy.” LMAO! Enjoyed your story! It made me laugh! Thankyou!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love that you turned things around and made Edward the one pining after Bella. Loved how he was chasing off boyfriends left and right. lol I've heard of the apadravya before, never had the chance to experience it. I feel somewhat deprived. I so want to experience it. Experiencing it with Edward may cause my body to explode.

Thanks for writing!