Reviews for The Times They Met
Beautifully Falling chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Oh the ending is so sad! I don't know how I find a baby's birth sad but I do! I love it!
Beautifully Falling chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I would really like to know what makes her a true Slytherin because I've read this a few times and I can't figure it out.
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
:p
SlytherinFangirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Love it!
aleera chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
LOVE IT! Great story :)
Whimsical Palette chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was the cutest thing ever. There are hardly any good fanfiction that deals with they childhood - first year and second year at Hogwarts. Great job : )
Miss Elaineous chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
It was so good. You should write more for Harry Potter! Sorry I'm so late with the review (nine months after the story was done)... I only just read it. Keep writing!
Thalia chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
I really didnt like this one. I always imagined Draco falling in love with Astoria in her third year.I always pictured there first kiss while they where laying (Twilight moment) in the snow.

So, I really didnt care for this one too much. And Astoria is way to good for Malcolm! She shouldnt be dating him! Draco is her soul mate!
Thalia chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I wish you had Draco in here more. If Astoria is in love with Draco she should be able to express her true feelings for him.
Thalia chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
This chapter is not poorly written! It is almost better than the first one!
Thalia chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I loved it! I always thought Draco and Astoria would fall in love like that.
dinosoprano chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
That was very good for a first fanfic! I liked it.
zomgBonita chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
This is a wonderful story but...

was I reading a Harry Potter fanfic or Twilight?

it was a bit too cheesy but apart from that, I thought it was very well written.
LadyZaidey chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hi!

I know it might seem a bit silly for me to be reviewing when you've already completed this story but for some reason i like to, i think it's because i like to talk so much.

Anyway back on topic, i absolutely love Draco/Astoria fanfics but there are so few around that are well written, well i just found yours while i was doing a bit of browsing and after the first chapter i'm already liking it!

I really loved the way you wrote their first meeting, i've always liked to think that Draco would notice Astoria over her sister where everyone else seems to prefer Daphne.

Your writing style is lovely, it's so wonderful to read and i'm going to shut up now and read the other chapters! i promise i wont write a horribly long review for them all :P
cyn23 chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
hey, great last chapter, i really like it, thank you for a wonderfull story
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »